Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Michelle16-DW and cabinet question

Posted by ArchitectMamma (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 20, 12 at 15:47

I came home after meeting you at Dutchwood and searched for pics of your finished kitchen since I drew a blank on it when we met. I forgot that it is yours that is one of my faves! I am very excited to get this show on the road with DW. They seem so slow and bogged down that it makes me nervous. BUT, they are still saying delivery/install the first week in December.
One of the details that I really like from your kitchen is the cork on the back of the pantry door. Did DW do that for you? The knife storage under your cutlery divider is great. Have you had any problems/concerns with young kiddos reaching in there? Also, any advice regarding DW? I am working with James and Lorna.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Michelle16-DW and cabinet question

Hi ! I will email you! Thanks! Michelle

o

Hi Michelle16

I am also beginning the process with DW - if you have any thoughts to share on working with them I would be so appreciative if you would contact me, as well. Thank you!

o

I just went to look at my finished DW cabinets yesterday, and they are everything I'd hoped. I can't wait to pick them up next Friday (we are doing the install ourselves). Despite how busy DW has been, our cabinets were finished right when they promised. They don't disappoint.

o

Awesome to hear Sherriode! Please post photos soon!!

o

I emailed u both, please let me know if you got it! Thanks! michelle

o

Everytime I see DW, I think it's dishwasher. Dutchwood needs a new GW acronym. I propose we call it DuWo. Hey, it worked for JLo!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here