Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stained glass window behind stove. Who is this?

Posted by deedles (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 24, 12 at 15:40

Losing my marbles. Whose kitchen has the stained glass window behind the stove? For the life of me I cannot pull the name out of my brain.

I'm specifically trying to find out about the range hood with the glass that you have. (Is that bad syntax? Maybe I was French in a former life)

Anyway... thanks in advance

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stained glass window behind stove. Who is this?

Angie DIY

Here is a link that might be useful: See Angie's window in this thread

o

Yup. Angie.

Thank you!

o

Umm, sorry I didn't see this until now. Thanks, local eater!

Here is a slightly different picture:
Photobucket
and the one in the other thread:
Photobucket

For posterity, this is a Miele da249-4. I wanted a glass hood, because it would be located in front of a window. However, it seemed like every other glass hood had an ultra-modern look to it, and this one looks to me like it could be older. (Clearly, it is still pretty modern, but, to me, it pays homage to an older aesthetic.) It is 625 cfm and 36" wide.

Deedles, if you have any other questions, lemme know!

o

Thanks
Angie. I'm just looking at range hood for over my Chambers. Not sure if a glass one will fit the bill but I'm looking..
It looks great in your kitchen, though!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here