Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New build- kitchen cabinets are in!

Posted by SMPop18 (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 28, 12 at 15:01

Hi everyone! I just thought I would share the progress of our new kitchen. The cabinets are in! They are knotty alder in caramel with a mocha glaze from Shiloh. We're waiting on granite which is Tropical Brown and I'm so excited to see how it will look. I will be requesting help on selecting cabinet hardware and backsplash and will post pics of the lighting and faucet soon.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New build- kitchen cabinets are in!

Beautiful cabinets!

o

Nice! Knotty Alder?

o

Beautiful! Can hardly wait to see more.

o

Very nice. I love stained wood cabinetry and knotty alder has so much character. Your kitchen is going to be beautiful.

o
RE: New build- kitchen cabinets are in! More pics

Here are pics of the pendants for the peninsula, the chandelier for the center of the kitchen, the faucet and the granite. I'm trying to decide on hardware fairly soon and backsplash later on.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

Thanks for the compliments! I would appreciate any thoughts on hardware and backsplash :) For the hardware, I'm thinking fairly simple and maybe a bit rustic? Still not sure if it should be black or ORB.

o

Thanks for the compliments! I would appreciate any thoughts on hardware and backsplash :) For the hardware, I'm thinking fairly simple and maybe a bit rustic? Still not sure if it should be black or ORB.

o

Beautiful cabinets, Pop! I have those same pendants over my peninsula.

o

Very pretty! I am excited for you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here