Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Let's make a list of soapstone suppliers

Posted by nomorebluekitchen (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 2, 08 at 14:57

Trying to find a source for soapstone has been a common theme on the board since I joined. I know I really struggled to find options.

I thought maybe we could start a list of the different companies who supply soapstone as a resource for new members of the board.

In addition to local granite houses (none of which had a good supply) I worked with M. Tex, Teresina, and Dorado.

Anyone else want to chime in?

Anita

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Let's make a list of soapstone suppliers

I used Bucks County Soapstone outside of Philadelphia. They travel pretty far (I know thay have gone to VA) and work only with soapstone. They have an impeccable reputation in these parts.

o

Florida Joshua and Mimi! Located on the West Coast of Florida.

o

I didn't use soapstone, but when I was shopping I saw it at the following places in the Los Angeles Area:
Marble Unlimited (Van Nuys area I think)
Stone West (in Ventura)

o

I used Maine Soapstone and I'm in MA. I know after my house they were heading to RI and cape cod. I also looked into Green Mountain in NY and Vermont soapstone.

o

For my fellow Canadian GW'ers, we are using N+G Soapstone, in Stouffville, Ontario. Templating is Monday, so I can't vouch for the final product, but the selection was fantastic and they have been a pleasure to deal with.

Eliz

o

In the Chicago Illinois area....
Hummingbird soapstone (green mountain soapstone)
http://www.hummingbirdwoodworks.com/Soapstone.htm

Rocktops (awesome!)
bad website, call, they have a ton, most of the same as Mtex
http://www.norstone.com/frames3.htm

T&M (in their specialty line)
http://www.tmsupply.com/index.stm

GCF Architectural Surfacing
http://chicagosoapstone.com/

Prarie Plus
http://www.soapstonetops.com/index.html

Touch of Stone
http://www.touchofstonechicago.com/

o

We visited Philadelphia Soapstone Co. (oddly enough, there in New Jersey!), they were $90 per square foot, rather than Bucks County's $95 per square foot. They had a good selection of "Green Mountain" soapstone.

(We're still tossing around who to go with - Bucks County just seemed to really know their stuff so we're leaning toward them.)

Here is a link that might be useful: Philly Soapstone

o

I am using Garden State Soapstone in NJ. Very happy with them so far.

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden State Soapstone

o

I would put Florida Joshua at the TOP of this list -
OK, he may be in Florida - BUT - this guy is pretty much
THE source of knowledge when it comes to Soapstone.

Here in Phoenix - DAL Tile carries Soapstone in 3CM -
I would presume that IF you have a DAL Tile location
near whever you are in the US & Canada - you could prolly
get it there too!

hope that helps

kevin

Here is a link that might be useful: Creative Soapstone

o

I cannnot say enough good things about my soapstone supplier/fabricator. A building contractor for decades, his specialty for many years has been soapstone and custom wood countertops. His primary work area is southern Maine, New Hampshire and northeastern Massachusetts. You can get contact info. and examples of his work on his site thesoapstoneworks.com

o

Great idea for a thread! I hope it keeps getting added to and bumped up.

I live in So. California and got my beautiful soapstone from Tom Shadley. He is in Glendora and installs all over so. California and central Oregon. He is such a nice guy. We actually only bought the stone from him and then installed ourselves, but he was so available for questions and help.

Tom Shadley
626-806-5160
tom@shadleyssoapstone.com

o

Southern California:

Soapstone West
Escondido, CA (northern San Diego County)
www.soapstonewest.com

We purchased our 2 slabs there ($41/sf) and had them fabricated by our GC's usual stone guy. Beautiful!

o

We used Bucks County Soapstone for our beautiful Ice Flower 3 years ago. They did a great job...no errors, uniformity with a positive reveal, the seam was very well done, and is not at all noticeable unless you are up VERY close, the quality of stone is excellent..no weird problems with staining, water rings, etc.

In addition they are very nice people to work with. :-)

o

FYI

I was planning on using Soapstone West, but I heard that they have closed business...very sad! Denise, my rep, was very sweet and helpful with all my questions. She also was part of this forum. Not quite sure if a lurker or a poster, but maybe she could clear this up if I am wrong!

I tried their number and it was disconnected. The website is also down....I hope I am wrong!

o

I just bought a sink from soapstone werks. They are in the same location as the former soapstone west, the original owners are there as well! They were wonderful to work with, and the craftmanship was fabulous. You can check out their website at soapstonewerks.com. Don't go anywhere else for soapstone, they're the best!

o

yesdear, I just saw your posting about Soapstone West. I heard (I think it was posted here) that Soapstone West has closed. I did attempt to call and got no answer so I have assumed that news was correct. If it is, just thought I should update the list. Thanks for doing this, nomoreblue. It's very helpful!

o

There is Teresina Soapstone in Rocklin, CA. Really nice folks and gorgeous stone.

Teresina Soapstone
4011 Alvis Ct. # 3
Rocklin, CA 95677
(916) 577-1976
Fax - (916) 244-7240

info@teresinasoapstone.com

o

Soapstone west dissolved, read the about us page I just found. I looked for it a week ago and didn't find it but now I just came across it.

http://www.soapstoneintl.com/

o

We used Philly Soapstone. Joe there knows his stuff. We picked out our slabs there, and they travelled down to our house just outside DC (Chevy Chase MD) to template, and installed less than a week later. It is covered up now while the contractor finishes other work in the kitchen, but the part we've oiled looks great.

o

I posted the same question for the DC area about a month ago. We ended up going with Designer Surfaces in Frederick - very nice people and a good selection.

Here is a link that might be useful: Soapstone in DC

o

I visited Philly Soapstone too and was very impressed. They were extremely knowledgeable, and happily showed me all their slabs, even the sold ones, so I could think about the amount/type of veining I wanted. I am still in the planning stage but would be most comfortable getting my soapstone from them.

Nats - I might have even seen your slab. They mentioned they were going to Chevy Chase when I asked if they travelled to MD. One slab had a large image of a ghoul in the veining. Very cool! My sister was ready to tear out her new granite.

o

I used Green Mountain and they did a fabulous job. Their office people and installers were the best.

http://www.greenmountainsoapstone.com/

o

We got our Beleza from Dorado Soapstone in Austin, Texas. They don't fabricate, just sell slabs, but were lovely to deal with. I know they have other locations as well.

o

In my last posting I forgot to include Soapstone Werks' phone number, 760-739-0655. I just bought from them and yes they are the new name for Soapstone West. Yea! Same location too! So don't despair if you have been looking for them, they're still there! Same lovely people, they can offer you full installation and they had a fantastic selection of stone and superior craftmanship!! What more could you want.

o

San Diego area: I HIGHLY recommend California Stone Works. They are the only distributor of Vermont Green Mt. soapstone, and their service is absolutely fabulous. These guys really really care about their craftsmanship and installation.

o

Does anyone know what happened to a company called Soapstone Care? They make a great product called; Stone Sense Polish and Clean. It is a spray on oil, great for soapstone. I love it but their website and phone # aren't working.

o

For my bathroom / shower floor, I used Vermont Soapstone -- wonderfully professional, friendly, helpful and AbFab service. Shipping is not inexpensive, but the product quality is 100% first rate in every sense. I plan to use them for my kitchen counters as well.

Here is a link that might be useful: Vermont Soapstone

o

Can anyone help with the OKC, OK area? I would love to get soapstone for my new house.

o

Fancypants,

I got my soapstone slabs shipped from Colorado (a company called Dorado) to Kansas and fabricated and installed by a local fabricator. Shipping from CO to KS was only about $400. The downside was that I picked my slabs from a photo, but it worked out beautifully for me.

Anita

o

Thank you Anita!

o

Our Amazon soapstone came from Maine Soapstone - www.mainesoapstone.com. We templated our cabinets, they cut and shipped it. It fit perfectly. We love it. Gary Sayer was fabulous at helping us DIY. He walked us through every step. We bought the stone without seeing the slabs. Which was a big leap of faith. But they were exactly what we asked for and what Gary described to us. I cannot recommend them too highly. They did everything they said, the price was the best I could find, and our counters are absolutely beautiful. This company was recommended to me by another GW poster and I am so thankful. We probably could never have afforded the soapstone if not for this company. If you contact Gary, tell him Hippiechick in Kentucky recommended him.

o

bump

o
Soapstone on a shower floor? Interesting!

I noticed a post from Bradleyj about using soapstone on a shower floor. How is that working out?

o

Denver Area: We used BelTerra which carries Green Mountain soapstone. There is also Dorado but they did not have the inventory or customer service we found at BelTerra. I think they were pretty new to the area at the time (last summer) so hopefully they still are the same.

o

Here is a Canadian supplier just outside of Ottawa, they installed our soapstone counters just before Christmas, we love them!! They use Quebec soapstone.

http://canadiansoapstone.com/

Here is a link that might be useful: Canadian Soapstone

o

We are using Maine Soapstone - Gary Sayer - to do the counter tops and a soapstone sink for a large pantry we are creating out of an old storeroom in our 1840's farmhouse.

We met him today - waaaaaay up in Fort Fairfield Maine - we made an intrepid drive through wildly blowing snow. Gary is a terrific guy, and had some wonderful slabs in stock for us to choose from. The variety included some heavily 'patterned' ice flower through all the various veining of amazon as well.

Hippiechick - I did tell him you sent your best - and he laughed and made me promise to post. He said it was great fun to work with you.

They cover a wide area of New England, too - I think there are a number of GWers who have been very pleased with Gary and Maine Soapstone.

Here is a link that might be useful: Maine Soapstone

o

WE are located in central VA and love our soapstone from Alberene. Fabricated and installed by Albemarle Countertop Company. Sorry, couldn't figure out how to get two links in one post.

http://www.albemarlecountertops.com/

Here is a link that might be useful: Alberene Soapstone

o

How about soapstone suppliers in Indiana?

o

I live in Texas and I just got Soapstone counters put in my house and I used a company called; "ELITE Soapstone Fabrication." They're a small company, but do a great job. Only people I could find that really know how to Fabricate Soapstone here in Texas. I don't have their number, but their out of Austin and their email is elitesoapstone@gmail.com.

o

I just joined the garden web to get some more information out there about what happened to Soapstone West...The company was dissolved. the orignal owners along with their wives separated each forming their own new soapstone companies. Tim, Peggy and Denise started SOAPSTONE INTERNATIONAL where I recently purchased my beautiful black venata slabs. They were very helpful, well informed and very friendly. They explained to me what happened to Soapstone West, it is gone and legally the name can not be used any more.
check them out at www.soapstoneintl.com

o

Anyone know any soapstone suppliers/installers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

Thanks!

o

I decided to go with Petrafab in Maryland. The owner, Bob, is very knowledgeable about the material and has a lot of experience working with it. The slabs themselves came from Carapace. They carry Iceflower, Original and GM Original PA (not sure the exact difference between the last two... I think one was a bit lighter).

o

Anyone know anyone in the South East? I'm in Chattanooga, TN, and a local company told me that they thought they "might could get some soapstone", but that doesn't make me to comfortable with their abilities.

o

Melanie1422, I know it's short notice but I will be in KY in the week of March 9th. Shoot me an email if you are close to ready or want to see if we can make it work. I will be driving through TN and would be willing to go to TN if your interested. . . Funny I put a post out about traveling and I've been traveling alot lately. . . Louisiana next week then TN. . . Fun fun. . .lol

o

I'm located in Vermont - looked at Vermont Soapstone (was horrified by price) - and had a real challenge finding a piece of soapstone that I liked. I ended up using a company called Creative Counters to do the install and a company in Canada for the soapstone source. Ironically, the Canadian company (which I can't remember the name of) sources their soapstone from Green Mountain Soapstone (Vermont company). I'm very happy with the soapstone - which I drove to Canada to select and the installers were fabulous! Their advice on where to place the seams was spot on - I don't notice them at all, particularly the one that is in the corner. It is partically invisible.

o

I used http://soapstonecounters.com, a company from Ontario that shipped the sheets from Canada to VA. My contrator did the installation and final sanding. It was at less cost than the quote I got from Albarene and I am very pleased with the results. Even if you don't buy from them, the website has tons of information on installing soapstoone.

o

I'm in San Antonio and used Delta Granite. http://www.deltagranite.com/ They did a great job with the soapstone and marble.

o

I'm in Albany, NY and used Green Mtn. Fabricators out of Cambridge, NY (about 45 minutes northeast of Albany).

Liked them a lot--liked the product and price!

-Sarah

Here is a link that might be useful: Green Mtn. fabricators

o

Hi Kathrynlg,
I too did some checking into what happened to soapstone west. But when I found Soapstone Int. I found our they are not liscensed contractors but are bidding jobs. Not cool with me. Be careful out there.

You have to make sure your covered legally if anything goes wrong.

o

Sewcan, who did you use in Southern California then, if you found Soapstone Int. not to be licensed?

o

I have an appointment with Soapstone Int. on Friday in Anaheim. If they are not doing the fabrication, but only doing the selling of the slab, I don't think not having a license is a big deal.

o

bump for Sewcan's response!

o

We found alot of green soapstone out in the yards in Anaheim area. We needed something in black. Finally found what we were looking for at Soapstone Werks in Escondido. Greg The owner was very knowledgable. He does the work himself. He's fully liscensed and contracted to do the jobs as well as sell the slab. This I liked because it was such long drawn out process to redo our kitchen. I was impressed and he beat alot of other prices out there. Were happy. www.soapstonewerks.com
760-739-0655

o

Thank you Sewcan!

o

Just found alot of beautiful selection with Dorado Soapstone in LA/SD area. Talked with Randy who was very helpful and quick with responses. Seems they have Black, green, grey and everything in between in their selection.

He quoted me at $35-30 a square foot, beating everyone else significantly. Apparently they go directly to Brazil to get their stone so they have a lower price.

Before that I talked to G Marble and Granite, and San Diego Stone Works, who were both very nice, but much more expensive. Dorado seems to be coming up everywhere, anyone work with them around southern California area?

o

great thread-bump

o

The soapstone expert in my area is Rod Zander from New England Hearth & Soapstone. http://www.rodzander.com/

He'll be doing my counters.

Some day I'll have him also build a soapstone masonry heater for my kitchen (I have the spot ready). The heaters are similar to Tulikivi, except custom made. It will be awhile before I get to that point . . . gotta save up more money after the initial kitchen redo.

o

Good thread, and from it I have obtained two Canadian sources for soapstone: N&G and soapstonecounters.com. Does anyone know of any others, or of any US companies that will ship to Canada (Ontario).

o

venice_2008: Yup. Here's the list I've amassed so far in addition to yours:

Dessco Countertops, located in Ancaster, and the other is:

Pro Stone, located in Scarborough. Pro Stone's website doesn't specifically mention soapstone, but I talked to a salesperson at a home show and he assured me they do carry it, and gave me a price list for it.

o

this thread, like Buehl's, If you're new to ....., should be kept on the front page and i didn't even buy soapstone!

o

Thanks, donka, and for others, another supplier came my way courtesy of elizpiz: Marble Trend, in Toronto: http://www.marbletrend.com/

If there are others, including US companies that ship to Canada, please do keep them coming.

o

Susied3-

I'm not sure about Dallas but if you call Dorado in Austin they will be able to help you!

o

Hi Venice,

I am over the border in Buffalo and am looking for Soapstone. I came across Cabinetworks in St. Catharines, Ontario that does soapstone counters - fabricate and install. I did not visit them yet but intend to do so. Hope this is helpful. Their website is posted below.

Tina

Here is a link that might be useful: Soapstone in St Catharines Ontario

o

Just wanted to give another accolade to Dorado Soapstone. My experience with them in their Shrewsbury, MA location has been nothing short of amazing. Dave Bruschett, goes out of his way to make sure that his customers are helped in every way. I was having problems with water rings and some chipping and dings and he drove 60 miles each way to my house today to show me what to do, teach me about soapstone and even refinish my island at a lesser grit to help it scratch less. Dorado knows and loves soapstone and wants their customers to as well!

o

Hi Buffalotina -- I'm actually checking out this supplier next weekend. I had been told that they got their stone from another Ontario company and did not therefore acquire it themselves directly, but I have since spoken with them, and they told me they do all their sourcing directly. Moreover, they have five different types. So, I'll see what it's like ...

o

bump

o

Following-up on my quest with info. (esp. for those in Ontario):

Prostone: Carries one kind only -- couldn't give me the name. Said it was "Brazilian." Very green; lots of mottling. Best price of any I looked at.

Soapstone in St. Catharines: Carries five kinds (have names on list somewhere). Very nice product. Nice people. Expensive, owing mainly to travel.

Dessco: Most expensive. Unclear how many varieties, as I didn't pursue them.

Ciot: hit and miss -- they claim to have it, but two calls have turned up nothing. My GC spoke with someone who said they can get it ... might follow-up again.

N&G Soapstone: nice product. On the pricey side, again owing to the travel time for templating and installation.

My idea was to have the soapstone supplied, then get my GC to take care of pick-up, installation and possibly fabrication. He's open, but not enthusiastic, owing, I think, to his inexperience with the stone. So, not sure if this will work and then there is the Q of warranty should anything go wrong during installation or travel -- makes me nervous to have no recourse if damage occurs.

Decision time approaches!

o

We used Greg at Soapstone Werks. Wow! Out of all the other professionals we had coming in and out of our home to do work he was the best. He is a real artist with countertops. Oh, and we had a sink made to! He hand carved a flower motif himself right into the front of the sink! I love my kitchen! Great stone selection.
Soapstone werks Escondido Calif,
760-739-0655
www.soapstonewerks.com

o

I wanted to revive this thread! I'm in Kentucky and am lost trying to find a soapstone fabricator that I would trust? Florida Joshua - are you out there??? In an earlier post, you mentioned traveling to Kentucky!!! What are the chances of that ever happening again??? It would be such an honor to work with you!!!

o

there is a list of soapstone suppliers base on locations through out the states it's at http://www.doradosoapstone.com/index.cfm/id/17/lang/english/locations
I think this is a one company (Dorado Soapstone) or partnering with several locals they have a 1-800 number so ask them out.

Atlanta, GA Soapstone Location:
1375 Pritchett Industrial Blvd
Austell, GA 30168
Phone: 404-665-7140
Fax: 720-306-2371
========================
Stockett Tile and Granite Company
24413 North 19th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85085
Phone: 623-344-8400
Fax: 623-344-8498
==========================
Locations in California
Southern California:

Long Beach, CA
Main Distribution Yard
By Appointment ONLY!
Phone: (323) 284-5860
Fax: (720) 306-2371
Contact Us

Escondido, CA:
Soapstone Werks
2534 E. El Norte, PKWY.
Escondido, CA 92027
Phone: (760) 739-0655
Contact Us
Ventura, CA
Ventura Stone
4835 Colt Steet Suite B
Ventura, CA 93003
Phone: (805) 654-1834
Contact Us
San Luis Obispo, CA
San Luis Marble & Granite
5452 Edna Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Phone: (805 544-9133

Northern California:
Sacramento, CA Soapstone
Teresina Soapstone
www.TeresinaSoapstone.com
4011 Alvis Ct. # 3
Rocklin, CA 95677
Phone: (916) 577-1976
Fax: (916) 244-7240
Contact Us
=========================
Dorado Soapstone of Colorado
901 S. Jason St. Unit B
Denver, CO 80223
Phone: 303-429-1387
Fax: 303-650-4823
============================
Euro Marble & Granite
4522 N Ruby Street
Schiller Park, IL 60176
Phone: 847-233-0700
Fax: 847-233-0727
The Stone Studio
20157 5 Point Road
Batesville, IN 47006
Phone: 812-933-0200
========================
Dorado Soapstone Maine
136 Rochester Street
Berwick, Maine
Phone: 207-899-8109
======================
Euro Stone Craft
13912 Park Center Road
Herndon, VA 20171
Tel : 703-435-5551
=====================
Dorado Soapstone Massachusetts
167 Memorial Drive Unit D
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
Phone: 508-842-5701
Fax: 508-842-5702
======================
Midwest Specialty Products
1340 Park Rd.
Chanhassen, MN 55317
(952) 470-0403
======================
Dorado Soapstone Montana

Bozeman Marble & Granite
7580 Pioneer Way
Bozeman, MT 59718
Phone: 406-522-7747
========================
Dorado Soapstone New Jersey

Garden State Soapstone
104 Davidsons Mill Road
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Phone: 732-828-7000
Albuquerque
Santa Fe
Taos

We service the entire state of New Mexico.
Please contact us today for the location closest to you.

CORPORATE HEADQUATERS

Dorado Soapstone
Phone: 303-429-1387
Fax: 303-650-4823
901 S. Jason St. Unit B
Denver, CO 80223
Nationwide Service
======================
Upstate New York:
Central New England Soapstone
259 Stevenson Rd
Greenwich, NY 12834
Phone: 888-742-4202
Fax: 888-742-4203

New York City:
Garden State Soapstone
104 Davidsons Mill Road
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Phone: 732-828-7000
North Carolina Soapstone Location:

Instyle Natural Tile & Stone
801 Pressley Rd, Suite 107
Charlotte, NC 28217
Phone: 704-665-8880

Blue Water Surfaces
1834 Carolina Beach Rd
Wilmington, NC 28401
Phone: 910-233-9629
South Carolina Soapstone Location:

Campbell Tile Co.
903 Frontage Rd
Greenville, SC 29615
Phone: 864-288-3371
Shadley’s Soapstone of Oregon
1829 NE Yellowstone Lane
Bend, OR 97701
Phone: 541-815-8688
=======================
Stone Masters Inc.
515 Schoolhouse Road
Kennett Square, PA 19348
Phone: 610-444-7200
Fax: 610-444-7209
www.stonemastersinc.net
=======================
Dorado Soapstone of Texas
Mailing Address
3601 S. Congress St. H-100
Austin, Tx 78704

Physical Address
118 E. Alpine St. H-100
Austin, Tx 78704

(512) 444-8600 (Phone)
(512) 444-8601 (Fax)

Mon-Fri - 8:30-5:30pm
Saturday by Appointment

Hope this helps!
-DL

o

Greensville Soapstone in Canada reps for M.Tex in Canada...excellent service! They are located in Burlington Ontario.

Here is a link that might be useful: Greensville Soapstone Company

o

Bourget Bros in Santa Monica CA can order it but doesn't have any in stock.

o

As a fabricator I really like these folks.

Colorado

SmartStone
6714 East 47 Avenue Drive
Denver, CO 80216
303-377-3544
info@smartstoneco.com

Here is a link that might be useful: soapstone in colorado

o

Any recommendations for the Atlanta, GA area? Thanks!

o

I am obsessed with Soapstone! Haven't seen anyone mention places in the Pacific Northwest. My favorite place around here is a place called Crocodile Rocks Natural Stone Supply. They have the best selection, they seem to be the most knowledgable and they are the friendliest, by FAR! Love this place..

Here is a link that might be useful: Seattle Soapstone Supplier

o

Dustin Braudway of Bluewater Surfaces has Dorado and Alberene Soapstones in NC. I had soapstone in my last home in SC and will have it again in this new house (in NC), hopefully beginning in January and will definitely be using him. Nice guy and does fantastic work.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bluewater Surfaces in NC

o

Thank you soapstonelover! I live in Alaska and Seattle is the closest place for finding any decent selection

o

Creative Soapstone near Sarasota Florida was absolutely wonderful to deal with. My kitchen went in over a year and a half ago and I am still extremely happy with the workmanship and soapstone counters.

My installation was perfect and I have no seams in any of my counters. The veining in the stone was matched from the counter up through the backsplash and into the windowsills. They even figured out how to curve the stone around the top edges of my 1930's style sink in order to flow properly into the windowsill. I live several hours away from them, so they stayed at a hotel in the area one night....my installation took two days.

o

• Posted by ctycdm 10b/Sunset 24 (My Page) on
    Wed, Nov 20, 13 at 23:13

Purchased my Mariana from Walker Zanger in Southern California

This post was edited by ctycdm on Thu, Nov 21, 13 at 9:22

o

First post!

Can anyone recommend a supplier or fabricator in Minnesota?

I visited one supplier, but I was not very impressed by their variety. I guess soapstone hasn't caught on in MN yet.

My kitchen is small, so I have been considering ordering remnant/recycled slabs from M. Teixeira, have them shipped, and then fabricated here.

Has anyone had good results with that?

Thank you!

o

N CA, Sierra Soapstone, Rocklin CA did a nic job on fabrication and installation of ours. Good to deal with, on time,etc

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here