Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Upscale version of Green Demo - Kitchen Trader

Posted by nancy_in_mich (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 20, 12 at 14:50

I bought a used kitchen from Green Demolitions two and a half years ago and still get their emails. This week I got an email from a new entity by the guy who created GD, Kitchen Trader, Luxury Pre-Owned Kitchens. Right now they have four showroom display kitchens left, two Clive Christian's and two from Chalon of England. I took a close look at the Chalon Arts and Craft kitchen for $27K and it is a quartersawn oak dream with Miele DW and induction cooktop and a 48" F&P gas range (two ovens), a hood, 96" island with wood and marble counter, 178" range run with granite counter, 157" sink run with wooden counter, fridge cab and wine cab, plus sinks, faucets, and all the works. I mean even the clock on the wall. An unused showroom kitchen with a few minor scratches (listed) for $27K.

I figured the TKO must check this out. They are in NY, Chicago, and LA.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen Trader

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Upscale version of Green Demo - Kitchen Trader

I'm pretty new here and have never heard of this site. It's fascinating! I'm guessing you could only really buy one if you were doing new home construction or complete gutting and you find it before you really get into demo?

It wouldn't work for me since I don't fall in those two camps but still, it's awesome!

o

I'm pretty new here and have never heard of this site. It's fascinating! I'm guessing you could only really buy one if you were doing new home construction or complete gutting and you find it before you really get into demo?

It wouldn't work for me since I don't fall in those two camps but still, it's awesome!

o

That's gorgeous!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here