Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Michelle Marie?

Posted by rikerk (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 31, 12 at 14:50

Michelle Marie do you have a photo of your island that shows the single induction burner that you installed? Thanks
in advance Kim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Michelle Marie?

Hey,
I hardly ever go on here anymore now that my kitchen is done. I am still waiting for another goblin to make it home from trick or treating so I will get the picture loaded tomorrow.
Michelle

o

This is a picture of my Miele one burner induction cooktop in my island. I did not originally plan on having a cooktop on my island as I have a 48" range, but I was a little nervous about my kids using gas. We use the induction cooktop all the time and I am glad I have it. I buy my cookware at TJMaxx and Marshalls and it works fine. I did not know how to get more than one picture loaded. I will try to get one off the entire island.

o

Another pic of the island with the induction cooktop. To the right of the sink is a Miele dw. I also have a Bosch dw, but the Miele is a better dw.

o

Is yours the 12" or 15" induction? Your island looks great thanks for posting. I almost missed your post, i'm not sure how because I am on here way more than I should be. Do you regret not having ventilation there or do you find you don't need it?

o

I have the 15" Miele induction combiset. You can see it on the Miele website. I have not noticed a problem yet, but if I am frying fish or something that will create an odor or need to be cooked under the hood than I use my gas range. Although it was an afterthought, I did realize I wanted the unit before my cabinets were installed so that it was possible for my eletrician to get the correct wiring installed.

o

Thanks for the info that is the 15" induction that I was looking at. I may redo our island so I will plan accordingly for the electrician

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here