Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NYC granite fabricator / granite yard

Posted by MTG_NYC (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 10, 12 at 14:37

Hello,

I live in Manhattan and am looking for recommendations for a granite fabricator / granite yards in the area.

Any good places that I should check out?

Thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NYC granite fabricator / granite yard

I got my marble at ABC Stone in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. their website is abcworldwidestone.com. You are supposed to buy the stone through the fabricator and should have one lined up before you go stone browsing - my contractor works with a fabricator also in brooklyn but I don't even know his name!! If you don't have a contractor I'm sure ABC could recommend one. If you go make an appointment first, I highly recommend working with Beata. They have a great selection of stone!

o

I went with Caesarstone, but highly recommend Precision Stone in CT (http://www.precision-stone.com/) for fabrication. They do work in the tri-city area and their prices were about one-half of the prices quoted to me from Brooklyn/NYC fabricators which were shockingly high. Marc and Chris are absolutely wonderful. Angie's List also has stellar reviews for this company.

Here is a link that might be useful: Precision Stone

o

Thanks so much - I actually have been speaking to Chris at Precision Stone, so I'm glad for the feedback!

o

Glad to hear you are looking in to Precision! Good luck!

o

Come to Jersey! It's so much cheaper here!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here