Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Restoration Hardware Harmon Pendents

Posted by drewem (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 19, 12 at 13:54

I was looking at the RH Harmon Pendents. They are lovely online, but the RH's around here don't have them in store. I would like to get a better look at them.

Does anyone have them in their house? Do you have pictures you can share? Did you have any issues buying them online? I am thinking about 3 over the island (but need to know asap, so the 2 other light boxes can be put in place).

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Restoration Hardware Harmon Pendents

Just search houzz.com for "Harmon pendant". You'll get your fill of pics! (They are cool pendants.)

o

Thanks! That is originally where I first saw them. In the kitchen with the green backsplash tile, island had a plate rack on it, and there was a hanging thing by the stove. I will look again.

I was hoping someone in here has them, maybe?

o

Ooh, that sounds like one of my original inspiration kitchens -- pretty! I hope you find some Harmon owners on GW. Did you x-post to lighting? Not a lot of activity over there, but it can't hurt.

o

Great idea fouramblues! I will do that now. Thannks again!

o

srg215 has Harmon pendants over her island. Don't know if she's around here anymore, but you could try emailing her from her page. I'm on the iPad, so don't know how to include a picture, but the link to the kitchen is below (GORGEOUS!).

Here is a link that might be useful: srg215 kitchen reveal

o

Hi! I have a medium Harmon fixture over my breakfast table. It is absolutely gorgeous and probably better in person. I wouldn't recommend it for a breakfast/dining table because it provides only downward light but they are perfect for hanging over an island! I can pretty much guarantee you would be pleased. I don't know that I have any pics but I will post if I find one.

o

I don't have the Harmon but I purchased three Benson for our island, they are very similar. I don't have a pic as they are not installed yet.
I'm very happy with my choice, they are stunning! Heavy weight, no problems with shipping. I believe today is the last day for 25% off lighting.

o

Thank you!

o

DD2 rented a CA cottage for almost 2 years that had a RH Clemson pendant It was very pretty and a favorite:

I never had to replace a light bulb, and always wondered if it was a PITA to change.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here