Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
circuspeanutgw

Marcolo, director Joss Whedon has your kitchen

Circus Peanut
11 years ago

I was chuckling at this latest political spoof video when I realized I was looking at elements of Marcolo's dream kitchen! Check it out, in particular the interesting tiling job on backsplash, banquette, and the tile/trim around the archway doors:

[Political commentary not elicited; just interested in the kitchen elements here. But some of you might find it amusing as well.]

Here is a link that might be useful: Zombie Apocalypse

Comments (2)

• suzanne_sl
    11 years ago

Ha! I also noticed the kitchen that was the backdrop for that video when I watched it earlier this morning. As Joss was discussing the eating of brains, I was thinking, "Boy, that stove certainly is inconveniently placed," and, "He so needs some counter space over there." Notice that his kitchen faucets are on the wall, not the back of the sink. I'm thinking that is a really cool Craftsman house though, even if his kitchen could use our help.

For those who don't recognize Joss Whedon right off, he's the creator of the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Firefly, which sort of explains why he'd be going on about a zombie apocalypse.

• rhome410
    11 years ago

Was toying with ideas of how to do a Craftsman tile wainscoting type of look in our boys' bathroom, and this may help refine my plan. I was planning a full tile accent row, but I also like this thin line at the top and as an insert.