Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New kitchen faucet help

Posted by mahs (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 22, 12 at 13:11

I have a Kohler Vinnata faucet that really needs to be replaced. It has been problematic for years. It is a single hole, single handled with pull down sprayer. Based on the leaking problems (from the faulty handle) that I have had as well as the sprayer being difficult as it always drops out of the top and does not stay retracted, I would like to go with a whole new brand of a similar style but not sure who makes a good faucet of this type. Any advice or opinions would be appreciated. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New kitchen faucet help

I like my Moen single handle pull down with Reflex. Mine is Arbor, but I think Brantford might be the one that looks like Vinnata. It reseats very well. It has a spray hold button. If it's on spray, it will revert to stream with the push of a button or when you turn it off. The classic stainless finish seems to be spot resistant. Moen is supposed to have good customer service with a lifetime warranty. Apparently, if a part goes, they mail you a new part. Not particularly expensive, either. I think mine was around $300, and people have found them for less.

o

I love my Brizo Baliza. There are several things that I like about it. 1) It has two buttons underneath the head that control the stream or spray and you don't need to hold it down and they are easy to operate. 2)I like that the whole faucet swivels. 3) I like that it doesn't have a high arc because my faucet is in my island I didn't want it to be the focal point. 4) It retracts easily into place with no problem. HTH!

Here it is:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

I asked this group for recommendations about 4-5 months ago. I needed a single hole pull-down and I ended up going with the Moen Brantford that many people recommended. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this faucet. I got it in the brushed nickel finish direct from the shelf at Home Depot. It has that Spot Resistant finish. I was skeptical, but it really doesn't spot up.

I paid under $250 after tax, but I just checked the HD website and the price is listed at $202. Such a great deal!

o

I have a Moen Benton with Reflex and Spot Resistance. I really like it.

o

Costco has some good deal on faucets

https://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?storeId=10301&catalogId=10701&langId=-1&keyword=faucet

Even if you are not a member, you can still buy it with a slightly higher price.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here