Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
San Francisco - Ceasarstone fabricator

Posted by sjhockeyfan (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 7, 13 at 12:13

I think the countertop quotes I'm getting from the KD are high. Can anyone recommend an independent Ceasarstone fabricator in San Francisco? We need 2 slabs for 3 countertops (kitchen, two bathrooms). If they charge by the sf instead, then we might do different tops in the bathrooms.

(FWIW, the first quote was $5,700 for an island that is 10' by 3' plus an 11" counter run with a cooktop and sink cutout).

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: San Francisco - Ceasarstone fabricator

If you're closer to the South Bay, I can give you a couple of references.

o

I'm not - I'm in the city, but thanks. We actually used a South Bay granite fabricator last time and they were very good - Avalos.

o

We used United Marble & Granite for our Caesarstone. They did a great job and were competitively priced.

o

that sounds right in the ball park... we just ordered from Trustone in the city for $5200 for one cut out.. 2 slabs and aprox.68 sq. ft. United Marble through Pacific Sales was just about the same price. Those 2 place where the most reasonable. Pacific Sales charges per sq. ft. @ $70 sq. ft + cut outs. that sounds very reasonable for 3-4 cutouts. They charge a lot for cut outs... between $250-400 per cutout. I got 7 quotes in the bay area and those 2 fabricators were the most competitive.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here