Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pleasantly surprised with my granite! Sneak Peak!

Posted by chloe.chloe (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 7, 13 at 11:38

Hello everyone! I had posted on here a few weeks ago about my concern over my granite choice of uba tuba. It turns out that I LOVE it! I even like it more than the level 3 granite ( Black Pearl). The house is still under construction but here is a little pic of the granite!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pleasantly surprised with my granite! Sneak Peak!

When we were looking for granite, we saw a lot of pretty Uba Tuba slabs at the different stone yards. Yours is definitely a pretty one!

o

It looks great!

o

Very nice! Isn't it great when something works out so well?

o

Thank you. I was really worried that it would look too green for my taste since we didnt get to pick out our slab. I think the light flecks in the granite go well with our hickory floors. I will be sure to post our completed kitchen once we are moved in. They still have to do the crown molding, knobs/pulls and other finishing stuff.

o

Uba Tuba is a pretty stone! Glad it turned out.

o

It is pretty! I like the edge too.

o

Very pretty - congrats!

o

Very pretty! You have a very pretty counter top! I look forward to your reveal.

o

Very pretty...probably one of the best Uba Tuba's I have seen! Thanks for sharing! Nice floors too!
Pam

o

That is the prettiest Uba Tuba Granite Counter I ever saw. I can't wait to see your finished kitchen! Thanks for sharing. So glad you are in love.

o

Thanks everyone! We should be closing on the house in a few weeks so I will be sure to post the final kitchen reveal!

o

It looks beautiful, especially with the white cabinets! Looking forward to more photos.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here