o
2littlefishies...Dualit toaster on SALE

Posted by beekeeperswife (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 12, 12 at 11:21

I just saw this on Joss&Main.....

The 4 slice toaster is $139.95.

Go!

Look!

It says cream, but is that the color? It's available in a lot of colors!

I'm only posting this because you were looking at it and wanted to share the good deal. I'm no way endorsing this site. So please GW, don't flame me.

Here is a link that might be useful: Dualit Toasters On Sale

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2littlefishies...Dualit toaster on SALE

Maybe it's not the exact one....but maybe it is? OR the one you want is on sale too?

o

I wish I didn't post that 2nd one, now it's going to keep falling.

So, bumpin' for fishies

o

Facebook is featuring a sale on Bee's famous tiles, too. I think they are even using a picture of her old kitchen with it. Speaking of which, I saw another GW'er's kitchen on a blog today.... It is becoming a very small world! Or, otherwise, I am really running with the "In" crowd. lol

The beveled arabesque tile is through The Mosaic Tile Shop. Listed as on sale for 7 days at $15.95/SF. https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?fbid=355708641188610&set=a.154615547964588.35948.151419501617526&type=1&theater

o

I'll bump by saying I can't wait for my candy apple red version to arrive.
Thanks Bee

o

Did you buy one, schmaltzy?

Yay!

o

OOH! Hey Bee, thanks! I'll check it out and let you know how it goes!
Thanks for thinking of me!

o

I need the 4 slice one... There's a New Generation one. Canary Yellow or Chrome... I see there is also a Utility Cream & I'm wondering if it is yellowy.... I wish I could see them in person or get some swatches!!

I can't even decide on a toaster color... It's ridiculous.

o

Fishies,

Not sure if you already bought one but the creamy yellow 4slice is in sale at OneKingsLane for $135

Here is a link that might be useful: Dualit

o

Hey! I did get one already. The one you posted is a different model and is cream. Mine is more yellow- I got a pretty good deal with 20% of at Bed Bath & Beyond : ) So far we love it!

THANKS so much for thinking of me!

o

Any of you already have a Dualit? We have the 4 slice. I so wanted to love this toaster, but it just doesn't toast evenly. The slots aren't as wide as our old toaster either.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here