Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mommyatlaw_gw

Finished Kitchen! White, Arabesque, Labradorite Multi-Color.

mommyatlaw
11 years ago

At long last, we have completed our kitchen! This is a gut and remodel. We removed several walls, expanded into the formal dining room and updated the surrounding rooms. The formal dining room has now joined the formal living room. Many thanks to the patient and resourceful GW'ers. I will post "lived in" pictures when the kitchen has been, er, lived in! Here are the pertinent details:

Contractor: Charanza Contracting, Inc. Thank you, Kenneth, Jace and Mark!

Cabinets: Accent Cabinets in Sherwin Williams Snowbound. Thank you, Tammy!

Paint: Sherwin Williams Snowbound on Cabinets, Trim and Ceiling. Full Moon on Kitchen and Breakfast Walls. Blaize on Family Room Walls.

Granite Counters: Labradorite Multi-Color (Antolini Luigi Signature Stone Collection by Master Tile). Dreamy. I stare at it every day.

Backsplash: MT&S White Beveled Arabesque. Thank you, Beekeeperswife!

Appliances: 36" Gas Range, 30" Electric Oven, 30" Warming Drawer, Dish Drawers

(DCS/Fisher & Paykel); 36" Side by Side Fridge (Electrolux); Wine Fridge and Beverage Center (Summit); Microwave (LG Studio Series). So far so good, though too soon to say.

Sink: 40" Double Bowl Fireclay Sink (Alfi). As lovely and giant as I had hoped.

Faucet: Jaclo Steam Valve Original. Love the look of the faucet. Unfortunately, the plumber had to take it apart 3 times in order to achieve a respectable flow.

Hardware: Cliffside Polished Nickel (on Painted Cabinets); Atlas Legacy Crystal (on Stained Cabinets. From HardwareHut. Excellent vendor.

UCL: Kichler Xenon

Pendants: Benson Polished Nickel from Restoration Hardware.

Breakfast Fixture: Access Lighting Lacey Laser Cut Flush Mount.

Pantry Fixture: Trans Globe Lighting Crystal Sparkle Flush Mount.

Floors: Mannington Chesapeake Hickory in Cherry Spice.

Ceiling Fans: The Dagny by Matthews Fan Co. in Brushed Nickel.

On Order: Regal Bar Stools with Back in Charcoal Zodiac (a la The Fonz); LL Bean Chenille Braided Rugs in Vintage Multi.

Comments (32)

• Annie Deighnaugh
    11 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Yowzah! Head to toe luxury!

• williamsem
    11 years ago

Looks lovely! Love all the colors in the granite! Looks like a great place to make yummy things to eat.

• ijensen
    11 years ago

Beautiful!!!! And so appreciate all the product information. Love the floors!!!!!

• slush1422
    11 years ago

Gorgeous! :)

• AboutToGetDusty
    11 years ago

Gorge - and I especially love those super cool floors! Enjoy your beautiful new space :-)

• breezygirl
    11 years ago

Great job! The counters are spectacular. Enjoy making that place look lived in. ;)

• ILoveRed
    11 years ago

Wow. Beautiful kitchen. I envy all of your counter space. Love the fan.

Great job.

• beekeeperswife
    11 years ago

It's so beeeeyouteeeefulllll

The whole thing is perfect! And of course my eye is drawn to the tile right away. I love that you did the tile all the way to the ceiling. I always wanted to see that done.

If you haven't done so, you should send that picture to MS&T. I can give you the email address to send it to. They would love to see it. Email me at beekeeperswife at gmail dot com and I can get it to you. (if you want).

Enjoy!!!

Bee

• modern_mom35
    11 years ago

so pretty! I LOVE the yellow. well done!!

• flyingkite
    11 years ago

Nice and spacious, congratulations!

• heidia
    11 years ago

So so so beautiful! Really nice!!!!

• cat_mom
    11 years ago

AnnieD took the words right out of my mouth--Yowzah!!!!!!! What a kitchen! LOOOOOOOVE the granite--how glorious is that hunk o' rock?! The spaciousness of your kitchen and eating areas is awesome. And, as one Matthews Fan owner to another--welcome to the club! :-)

Love it!

• tea4all
    11 years ago

Beau-ti-ful!! You are really blessed to have so much gorgeous storage! Nicely done!

• kaysd
    11 years ago

Wow, what a beautiful kitchen! There are so many details I love: the dreamy counters, dual islands, pendants, BS, stacked wine and beverage fridges, etc. Great job!

• angie_diy
    11 years ago

Wow! I think you are going to love it! I know I would!

• cat_mom
    11 years ago

PS forgot to add; what a gorgeous kitty!!!

• TxMarti
    11 years ago

It's gorgeous! How long have you had the floors down? I love your lights, especially the pendents and the ceiling light that looks like big diamonds.

• herbflavor
    11 years ago

love the split island-once you're all up and using your space that will be terrific.I've seen that in a couple articles,wherein the owner needed a remedy for a long dimension and they were wedded to the island concept.Your space is very long isn't it? ...It'll be a lot of fun for you...and you didn't have to do an addition.

• smiling
    11 years ago

Your kitchen and first floor are really stunning! It has it all, space, quality, function, appeal, and warmth. Congratulations on such a fantastic result to such a big project. May your family enjoy many wonderful years in this great home.

• secondhalf
    11 years ago

Absolutely beautiful. And I love that you thanked people in the product listing. It's amazing e genuine help and advice it's possible to get while going through this process.

• Ann Scheley
    11 years ago

Super duper WONDERFUL!!! I envy the large space that you have for your kitchen. The two islands was a great idea! Congratulations!!! Enjoy!

• mommyatlaw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks so much everyone! As soon as I get over my fear of actually using the kitchen, I hope to make the most of it. :)

• lexmomof3
    11 years ago

Love it! Great job.

• gr8daygw
    11 years ago

Oh my so gorgeous! Love your granite (and kitty). Beautiful!

• caminnc
    11 years ago

Just outstanding! I would love to cook in your kitchen. I'll bet everyone will want to have holiday dinners at your house.

• a2gemini
    11 years ago

Breathtaking! Zowie!!!
    We all want to come cook in your kitchen!!

Love you sink, light fixtures, and "double" island and your whole kitchen!!!

• mommyatlaw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, Bee! I will e-mail you. Can't wait to see what you pick this time!

• taggie
    11 years ago

Your kitchen is beautiful! I love the layout, so much space and laid out so well. And I totally covet that wine fridge. :-)

Congrats on your lovely new kitchen.

• badgergal
    11 years ago

That is one nice kitchen! Your granite and other finishes are fabulous. I don't think I've ever seen another kitchen with that much countertop space. I think you should invite your fellow GWers for wine tasting. Looks like you have a nice supply chilling there.
    Congratulations on your new kitchen

• carybk
    11 years ago

Absolutely beautiful!

• deedles
    11 years ago

Your granite is lovely and the floors are beautiful! Nicely done, enjoy!

• susanlynn2012
    11 years ago

I love your floors, you cabinets , love the hardware, love the wall color, love the backsplash, love all the light, and love the adorable kitty! Thanks for sharing.

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler