Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kitchen wall colors

Posted by alilmuse (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 23, 13 at 10:37

I've seen such great advice on this forum I thought I'd post a question on wall color. My kitchen has black countertops, white subway tile backsplash, honey oak cupboards, natural oak flooring. I wanted some color so we painted one wall eggplant which I love, but think one wall of it was enough. I would so appreciate some help on picking out a grey color to paint the rest of the kitchen, I think that would pull a lot of things together. There is a large window in the kitchen and it is open. I'm thinking of a medium grey with no hint of tan or pink in it. Can someone give me a name of a color I could try. Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kitchen wall colors

It depends on the eggplant color, but I'd look at Benjamin Moore Grey Owl, light grey, or Stone Harbour, Or maybe also Stonington Grey although that may read more tan.

o
RE: Kitchen wall colors

I've seen a lot of people using those three greys and have them on their list. The eggplant is a very nice deep deep color. Is there anyother color besides even grey a person might recommend?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here