Tue, Oct 2, 12 at 10:22

20% off. :-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RH F&F sale Oct 4-8

What is F&F?

o

Friends and Family Sale. Do we need a special coupon to get the discount?

o

No coupon. If you buy in the store, the associate takes off 20%. If you buy online, use the code "FRIENDS" for the discount.

o

Hmmm...I wonder if the lighting sale will be on...Did these sales run concurrently in past sales?

o

Is that Rockler Hardware?

o

Restoration Hardware.

Friends and Family.

*Offer excludes sale merchandise. Offer valid only for purchases made from October 4 - 8, 2012. Voucher is valid for 20% off your total Restoration Hardware or Restoration Hardware Baby & Child purchases in any of our stores, source books, catalogs or online. Tax shipping and surcharges are not included in calculating discount. Use code FRIENDS to redeem by phone or enter it at checkout when ordering online. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions, coupons or program discount and may not be applied to previous purchases. No cash/credit back. Not valid for gift certificates, monogramming and gift wrap. In-stock orders will be delivered by October 26, 2012. Please visit RH.com for store locations and hours.

o

I didn't realize that the prince of darkness got politely kicked out. I wonder what its like having to publish the fall catalog staring your recently removed CEO?

o

He did??? Juicy. I gotta go look it up!

o

Thanks so much, cat_mom! I was looking to buy some RH chairs soon, and 20% sure helps. I'm also happy to learn that my next RH catalog won't feature Friedman's image. He really gave me the heebie jeebies...

o

One of many news stores on Gary Friedman's ignominious "departure"
from Restoration Hardware last summer.

Here is a link that might be useful: Gary Friedman fired from RH

o

Thanks for the tip, cat_mom! You saved me over one hundred dollars on my cup pulls!

o

Yay!

o

Double darn! 1) It seems that I still have to see the ex-CEO in the catalog for at least the next issue, and 2) the Naval chairs I was going to buy TODAY are no longer on the website, presumably because of the Emco suit. I'm really bummed about #2 because I can't afford the Emco chairs. Emco does have a point -- RH's look like accurate copies (AKA ripoffs).

o

I ordered my pulls today ! Saved $100 : )

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here