Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Link or post of Katieob's kitchen pictures?

Posted by ourbigdig (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 3, 10 at 10:00

I can only find one thread with a picture of Katieob's fininshed kitchen, and on that thread the first picture displays but the rest are displaying a photobucket error image. Does anyone have the rest of her pictures? Better yet, Katieob are you still out there? Would you post them - your kitchen is beautiful!

I don't see it on the FKB either.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Link or post of Katieob's kitchen pictures?

They're not the same detailed pics as was posted here, but there are a few on realtor.com

Here is a link that might be useful: house pics

o

Hi.

Sorry for the delayed response. I haven't been on GW as much lately. Thanks for your kind words. I think mine is a "coming soon" kitchen on the FKB. Here are some photos that won't show in the thread anymore. Don't know why. Any questions, I'd be happy to help. Good luck!
Katie

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous is all I can say (and so many others have said before). Just wanted to find out how your marble island is holding up after a couple of years. I'm struggling with using it on my island. Also I love your microwave. How has having a drawer worked out for you? I noticed that the Sharp does not make a drawer micro with a turntable. Does that work out okay? Thanks. Again, gorgeous kitchen!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here