Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anti-Fatigue Mats

Posted by laughable (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 23, 12 at 9:18

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know that Aldi has some really nice Chef Mats for sale this week. They're 24" x 36" for $14.99. Don't know if they compare to Gel Pro, but they feel really nice to stand on in my kitchen and I definitely liked the price! : ) It's not something they carry all the time; this is one of those specials that they run.

-Amy

Here is a link that might be useful: This week's Aldi Ad: Baking items are on page 4

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anti-Fatigue Mats

Thanks! That looks a lot like the mat my dd has and it is nice. Are you in Dallas? (the link popped up with a Dallas Aldi ad). If so, which store do you go to? I've never been to one.

o
RE: Anti-Fatigue Mats

We're not in Dallas. I'm not sure why it linked to there, unless it somehow picked up that that's where you are from.

The mats seem very nice, and comparable to the one I got my mom at H. Depot a few years ago (she loves hers.)

We really, really like Aldi. I do most of my grocery shopping there. It's helpful to ask them what day their produce is delivered to know when it's freshest. You'll want to take your own shopping bags, and a quarter for the cart, which you'll get back when you return it to the cart holder.

***I think we ought to let this thread die. I'm going to try to post it with a more informative title.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here