Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
monasan_gw

Installed Ticor TR4100 or other drainboard sink pics?

monasan
10 years ago

Hi all,

I am sink searching and it's quite daunting as most of the sink photos on the web are uninstalled. It's really hard to imagine what they'll really look like. Anyone wanna share photos of their installed drainboard sinks?

What about reviews/opinions on the ticor tr4100 or just the ticor brand in general? Seems like a really good deal but in the photos I see on the web, the stainless steal looks quite drab. Is it any shinier in person?

P.S. I'd really love to see a blanco precis cascade 519450 or a houzer zero radius nvs-5200 also if anyone has.

Thanks a bunch!!! :)

Mona

Comments (11)

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    10 years ago

Here's a nice Kohler.

This post was edited by Trebruchet on Sun, Oct 27, 13 at 23:08

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    10 years ago

Pic with the provided cutting board and strainer.

This post was edited by Trebruchet on Sun, Oct 27, 13 at 23:16

• shannonplus2
    10 years ago

Is that the Kohler 33-inch Stages sink? If so, it costs about $1100 online and requires a 36" cabinet base.

• shannonplus2
    10 years ago

For your question about the Blanco precis cascade 519450, just type in the Google search box the words "gardenweb blanco precis cascade" (without quotation marks). Google will display a number of threads from this forum that will be useful to you.

• monasan
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Trebruchet that kohler is a beauty! Thanks for posting. i think it may be out of my price range though.

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    10 years ago

I'm not sure of the model number, but it is over a grand, even on a good day.

• monasan
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Trebruchet, do you know your specs on the inner bowl size? Some people have been warning me to go for a bigger bowl like 30" and forget the drainboard. For turkey and cookie pans, etc. The things is there is only two of us and my kitchen is small---a double galley 8 x8. It's hard to say but I think I will only go through that pan issue a couple times a year but I will have to look at a dishrack all year long ick! I shudder the thought! hehe. Plus I would lose precious counter space. Anyway, how is the bowl size working out for you?

• junco East Georgia zone 8a
    10 years ago

Take a look at Oliveri sinks. I found two models that are interesting and might be what you are looking for.
    882U and 220-0

• monasan
    Original Author
    10 years ago

thanks Junco! I'll check them out

• shannonplus2
    10 years ago

Monasan - it is the Kohler Stages 33" sink as I mentioned above. The Kohler website has a dimensions sheet if you would look there.

I will repeat what I posted above. This sink requires a 36" cabinet. Will you have that?

Also, if you do a google search "gardenweb Kohler stages 33" sink" (without the quotations marks) you will come up with a number of threads on this forum where people who have this Stages sink discuss it. Like Beekeeperswife and Muskocascp. You will find lots of information in those threads.

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    10 years ago

"Anyway, how is the bowl size working out for you?"

monason:

As much as I'd like to answer your question, I am in a delicate situation here. On one hand, I try hard to be a helpful board participant, but on the other hand I've discovered the hard way that the mods here are really strict about their interpretation of advertising.

I doubt I'll get in trouble for saying this is a picture of an installation I did for a customer. You asked for a picture of a sink with a drainboard and I delivered. Obviously I'm not soliciting business here.

My personal opinion answer to your question is that I'm sure you'll love the bowl size and everything else about this sink if you get it.