Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kaa15_gw

In Progress Kitchen (Corian)

KAA15
9 years ago

Today, my counters were installed. I'm a seemingly rare breed who went with Corian (in witch hazel). I love them. I might have run my hands across them once or twice...

I wanted to add some real life photos of corian for anyone who might be thinking about not going with stone counters.

Sorry, for the messy photos. This has been in progress for almost 3 months.

Comments (10)

• Ivan I
    9 years ago

Like it!

One feature of Corian I like a lot is how it feels to the touch. Not cold and hard.

• dcward89
    9 years ago

Love it!!! I love seeing another Corian fan. We went with Witch Hazel for our new kitchen too!! After living with them for about 5 months now, I am even more in love than I was when I chose them. LOVE that long peninsula!! Can't wait to see more pics of your kitchen and it's lovely countertops!!

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    9 years ago

Let's see the inside radius and the edge close-up please. The finish looks nice and consistent.

• bpath
    9 years ago

So pretty! We "inherited" a Corian kitchen in this house and I'm very happy with it,

• mgmum
    9 years ago

It looks so pretty! Can't wait to see the rest of the kitchen when it's done!

• KAA15
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks MareLuce and bpathome! I like the way the feel, too.

dcward89, I saw your photos, your kitchen looks great! The peninsula pretty much is my kitchen. The other side is appliances.
    It's an odd layout. That's the front door in the picture.

Today, we're going to install the sink and lights. Maybe Friday or Monday, the tile guy will be here.

• KAA15
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Trebruchet
    I hope they're good. I'm happy with the counters...
    (I see I need to dust after the install!)

• KAA15
    Original Author
    9 years ago

The seam. This is near the inside radius in the other picture.

• lisa_a
    9 years ago

So lovely!

A cousin installed Corian counters in her kitchen about 4 years ago. She still loves them!

• KAA15
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you lisa_a!

Tile guy is coming tomorrow. I also hope to decide on placement of the missing knob on the stacked drawers (the other blank spots are false fronts) and whether or not to put them on the 2 pull out pantries.