Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
compumom_gw

Never M-T Soap Dispenser wanted!

compumom
10 years ago

This may sound odd, but might you have an extra Never M-T that you'd consider selling to me? Unfortunately mine are all gone. The shipping charges are outrageous for only one item and I need it this coming week. Unfortunately Amazon is out of stock.
Thanks in advance- just contact me through the GW email.
Ellen

Here is a link that might be useful: Never M-T Soap Dispenser

This post was edited by compumom on Sat, Oct 5, 13 at 3:11

Comments (11)

• lazy_gardens
    10 years ago

Check Home Depot - I bought mine in the bath and kitchen accessory department, near the grab bars.

• cevamal
    10 years ago

Ha! I was just searching on these yesterday and was similarly disappointed to find Amazon out of stock and shipping outrageous.

I read here about a DIY solution with cheap rubber tubing so I'm going to hit the hardware store today and give that a try.

If it doesn't work I'll be near HD next week so I'll look!

• msrose
    10 years ago

I've been meaning to order one and just haven't gotten around to it. Think I'll check HD this weekend. Is theirs the "Never M-T" brand. Just want to know what to ask for if I can't find it.

• laurajane02
    10 years ago

When I just needed one, I bought it from ebay. I didn't find the price too bad.

• weissman
    10 years ago

Outrageous shipping $7.80?!? Give me a break! Yes, it's a high percentage of the $11.95 price, but the whole thing still comes in at under $20, if you need it this week. Amazon shipping isn't free unless you spend more than $25 or have Amazon Prime.

• sjhockeyfan325
    10 years ago

Why do you need it this week? A Never MT can easily be installed after the fact - it's just connecting a plastic tips e to the bottom of the soap dispenser (under the sink).

• calumin
    10 years ago

I specifically bought it from Custom Inserts. I think they're a small company and wanted to help them out & not water down their profits by going through Amazon.

Sometimes small companies don't know how to market well. If they just added $7 to the price and gave free shipping, people have a totally different view. As weissman said, it's still under $20. You could make it yourself but wouldn't the time and hassle spent getting the right tube and connector sizes make $20 a good deal?

By the way, you should install it after you install everything else. You just replace the small container in your regular soap dispenser with a tube and run it down to your detergent jug.

• sunsoleil
    10 years ago

I recently ordered mine from there and it arrived very quickly. It came with the various sizes of soap container caps. I thought it was definitely with the money.

• a2gemini
    10 years ago

A GWebber :-) sent me mine. It is worth buying the the 3+1 and going them away as presents. Mine has been great!

• Marie Tulin
    10 years ago

The ones I saw at HD, right in the faucet department, were not the NevermT brand. Sure looked like it and it was inexpensive.

• compumom
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thanks, I'll order one now. But my Home Depot doesn't carry soap dispensers-- I was there yesterday and checked. Perhaps other stores, but my time is worth more than running around for a $20 item. I don't want to deal with the tubing etc, and I want it all set up this coming week when the plumber returns!
    And yes, I signed up for a trial month on Amazon prime to get my faucet quickly. They were very quick and I had return privileges if necessary with no restocking fee.