Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lalithar

Dianalo & Trailrunner- Chicago faucets question for you

lalithar
11 years ago

Trailrunner/ Dianalo --> Can you tell me at what height from the counter your Chicago wall mounted faucet is installed at? My counter ended up higher than I thought and I am wondering if I have enough of a clearance from the undermounted farm sink and the faucet. I am planning the 18 inch double jointed version but DH is wondering if we should to a pull down faucet instead to have more clearance.

Comments (6)

• User
    11 years ago

I m on vacation so next week when I get home I can measure for u. Let me know if that is ok.

• lalithar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

thank you! I will hold off on buying a different faucet.

• lalithar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Bump..

Trailrunner/ dianalo --> Can you please be a dear and measure for me please? If I need a new faucet, I need to order by tomorrow so it will get here by mid next week

• User
    11 years ago

HEY !! I am SO sorry. I completely forgot . Here is the pic and the faucet is 11 1/4 " from the countertop when I extend the faucet out full length. It is exactly 18" from the bottom of the sink bowl. Is that what you wanted ? This is the 12" faucet...on my sunroom soapstone sink it is the 18" long faucet...meaning the whole thing ..I have the hinged faucets on both sinks. Let me know if you need more pics or more measurements...again I am so sorry.

• lalithar
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you so much for doing this! I have the 18" that I was going to install for my fireclay farmsink that is in a 30 in counter run. Can you give me the height from the counter for where the faucet is attached to the wall (where the faucet handles are).

• User
    11 years ago

the center of the handle is at 9 1/2 ". I am referring to the round part on the outer side of the handle, not the large round on the wall. If that isn't right let me know...I will measure more ! c