Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
About to lose my mind: please help me find this post

Posted by senator13 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 16, 12 at 0:36

So, there was a woman that posted her finished home on this forum in January or Feburary of 2011. I thought I clipped the post, but I don't see it. I will tell you what I remember from her post and see if anyone can find it. I have tried Google searches to no avail. I am moments away from losing my mind, as I wanted to show my husband a few things and he thinks I dreamed up her post :)

Details that I remember:
She had a backsplash with LED lighting in it
She lived Oregon I believe
She linked her post to her building blog that I think had the words "blessed" and "life"
She had used fir in her bathrooms and possibly the kitchen.

I don't remember her being a regular poster here, but I think she was on the Building a Home forum.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: About to lose my mind: please help me find this post

Are you not thinking of Rhome?

o

see if this looks like the kitchen--

Here is a link that might be useful: rhome's kitchen

o

Sorry, not Rhome. I know Rhome's kitchen by heart since it is one of my favs. Thanks, though!

It was someone that probably only posted here on the reveal, I believe.

o

I think I remember her. Didn't she build a really big beautiful house and lots of kids? I thought it was blessed something, but I can't find anything either.

o

Was it this?

Here is a link that might be useful: from

o

I remember the post - tried to hunt for it this morning without success.
Rhome - love your website for your kitchen - what a great idea!

o

I think I know who you are trying to find but I can't remember her name. It was something like mycountryhome. Ask over on decorating because I think she owned a restaurant and did something very nice for another member's son once. I do believe she had 19 or 20 kids. They ran into trouble completing their build and I think someone from gardenweb directed them to some kind of farm loan. Someone on decorating will know.

o

Thanks, Angie. It isn't that one, but I enjoyed seeing that one for the first time.

caminnc-This woman only has two small children. You also might be thinking of Rhome who has 8 kiddos (amazing woman!)

o

Acountrymile? Yellow and white kitchen with separate baking area? 10 kids?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here