Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aliris19

Paying the Cushy Cupboards forward

aliris19
12 years ago

I was afforded the opportunity to feel a scrap of Cushy Cupboards drawer liner material by a GW member generous to mail me a piece of scrap. I'm done with it -- if another would like to similarly sample it, please contact me offlist. I'll be happy to send it to you.

BTW, that Cushy Cupboards stuff is, I agree, pretty nice. However it's expensive and I'm positive completely available via other sources. Given that it's hardly available commercially as what it is, if I needed more I would definitely go the route of phoning a few foam places for guidance. It's just incompressible foam that's a full 1/8" thick. I, for example, have some of this sort of material that's also incompressible but just 1/16" thick, sold I think by moving companies as packing material. I receive it often in the mail as padding in packages. If you go online to, say, papermart.com, they show material I'm guessing might be this stuff in far larger quantities and smaller cost. I'd want to check on its density before purchase, but ... just sayin. Could be worthwhile if you've much of it to acquire.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Virginia Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars151 Reviews
Virginia's Award Winning One Stop Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Resource