Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Backsplash pictures? Please share your amazing backsplash

Posted by kailaemiko (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 26, 12 at 23:41

I'm in a process of finding the right backsplash for my kitchen and it's so hard to decide that will actually accentuate the whole kitchen. We have black walnut cabinet, grey floor and winter grey quartz counter top... I want some color but afraid too busy... White is good but too boring? I don't know... Maybe pictures of your amazing backsplash will make me inspire. ;)

Excited to see your pictures!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Backsplash pictures? Please share your amazing backsplash

We have walnut cabinets, a dark grey floor and stainless steel counters - very similar to your setup, but we have white painted boxes. We went with a handmade recycled tile, the debris series from fireclay. It was a fight to the death between a pale blue and a pale sage green, and a lot of discussion was had about format - 2x8 versus 4x4, etc. They have a lot of colors and formats to choose from.

I was inclined toward white until it was all installed, and I realized that was too boring and the room needed color.

DSC_1597

o

Youngdeb, thanks for sharing! Your backsplash is really nice! I love it! I'm really leaning towards glass tiles and just like you before, not sure what color or size! What is this color? What grout color did you use to make it pop?

o

This is crater lake, the grout is white. I thought about glass too...there are a lot of beautiful options at glasstileoasis.com.

You might get more responses if you post a pic of your space.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here