Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For Live_Wire_Oak--about your coffee station

Posted by writersblock (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 12, 13 at 23:38

I really like the sink you used here. Can you please say what it is? Is the faucet mounted on the sink deck itself?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: For Live_Wire_Oak--about your coffee station

It's a topmount Blanco Silgranite in anthracite. I'll have to look up the exact model # when I get back as I'm not in the showroom this morning. It came with the single hole, and another knockout in the opposite corner. We paid extra to have the second hole cut out by them so we wouldn't have to deal with it on site. We added the soap dispenser to the second hole, but since we rarely use this sink, we took the soap out. It sat there and gummed up and wouldn't dispense because of the length of time between uses.

o

Thanks so much. No need to look up the exact model number.

o

I can't see the curve in the photo, but I'm guessing it must be this one in anthracite?

Here is a link that might be useful: Blancodiamond single bowl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here