Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone near Nashville TN? Need help

Posted by need_help23 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 23, 12 at 23:34

I know this is a long shot but does anyone live near Nashville and can give me recommendations (cabinets, tops, backsplash etc.)? If there's someone who just loves doing a kitchen remodel then please contact me. My kitchen remodel has been on and off for the past several years. I just don't like all the decision making involved especially since this is out of my comfort zone (colors, layout, design, etc.). Are there kitchen makeover shows in Nashville? I would love for someone to come in and give me a couple of options to choose from and do it all for me. Ahh, it's so nice to dream!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone near Nashville TN? Need help

I would hop over to Mission Stone & Tile in Nashville. That is where my arabesque backsplash in the last house came from. My laundry room floor in the old house. I've gotten tile for my master bath in the new house and also the laundry room floor. I do believe others here have also used them based on my experiences. If you go in, ask to speak with Mary Elizabeth, if she is available. Tell her Karen from GardenWeb sent you. She has a very creative staff and are able to help you out. I think they might actually be doing something with slabs now, but I'm not sure. I don't live there, so I haven't been there in person.

Good luck. And just for fun, I did look at HGTV's "Be on TV" tab, and there were no Nashville castings happening. Same with DIYnetwork, and really, what has happened to TLC--it's all brides and people with some outlandish story or addiction...so unless you want to eat your old cabinets, I think that is certainly not an option....lol

o

I am in the Nashville area! I have just completed my second complete kitchen renovation in the last 3 years. I would love to help you. Email me at renorman@lighttube.net and I will share what I learned!

o

I live north of there..... In KY. You could call Eagle Industries on BowLing Green, they did my kitchen. Custom cabinets for a not custom price, and Carlos is a pretty good designer.

Have you been to Triton? They supplied my marble, and they may do kitchen design, or be able to point you to someone good.

HTH!!

Nancy

o

Thank you so much for your responses! This forum is awesome. I will be sending you an email renorman. Thanks again everyone!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here