Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ctycdm which pulls do you have?

Posted by katy-lou (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 24, 13 at 23:13

Nice kitchen! Which pulls do you have on your cabinets?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ctycdm which pulls do you have?

Thanks katy-lou! I love them, they are Rocky Mountain Hardware 'Sash Pulls' in silicon bronze finish. I wanted something simple that didn't compete with the knotty pine, and I also love the way they feel! For our refrigerator pulls, I used the heavier thicker version sash pull from Rocky's door hardware grips and pulls. The silicon bronze is a living finish, so the more frequently used pulls are developing a beautiful patina after only six months... Not inexpensive hardware, but since I handle it and look at it every day, it was well worth the splurge...

If you go to the website, look under 'cabinet hardware' and for appliances, 'door hardware, grips and pulls'

Here is a link that might be useful: Fine hardware

o
RE: Ctycdm which pulls do you have?

Oooh I thought they might be RMH. We're looking at those and some from Sun Valley Bronze. Love the fit and finish of both lines.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here