Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
After Granite installed, problem with dishwasher.

Posted by sunnylund (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 2, 12 at 22:28

Granite countertop is sitting on the dishwasher? After the granite installation, it's little hard to open and close the door. Today we couldn't start the dishwasher (no sign of any electricity) until my husband pushed the door a few time then finally it started. Anyone has same issue?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: After Granite installed, problem with dishwasher.

I remember during the install that they put something in to prevent this problem - but don't remember how they did it....
Hang in there and contact them on Tuesday

o

You can lower the height of the dishwasher a bit by adjusting the leveling legs. Try lowering and see if your problems go away.

o

Did your DW come with adjustable feet? If so, reduce the overall height a bit and see if that helps.

o

Great minds Angie!

o

Thank you all. I don't know the dishwasher has adjustable legs. I will ask DH tomorrow. I remembered seeing the top of dishwasher ( some kind of form, not hard cover) when the granite guy removed the old countertop. Thank you again!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here