Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally - Final Kitchen Pictures

Posted by lucretzia (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 26, 10 at 22:25

Sorry but many other competing activities my time so I finally have had a chance to get DH to upload the pictures of the completed kitchen.

Product details...
* Cabinets - Inset painted maple (Oxford Cabinet Shop)
* Backslash - 1"x2" quartzite (Walker Zanger)
* Counters - PA Green soapstone
* Floor - 12"x24" porcelain (Mediterranean Tile & Marble)
* Appliances - Bluestar 48" range, KitchenAid 36" refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, Prestige 48" 1200 CFM hood insert (Reno's)
* Faucets - Rohl Country (Grande Central)

A huge thanks to everyone on the forum who spent the time to look at my ideas, provide great feedback, and calm me down when I thought the project would never end up right.

Final 1

Final 1

Final 1

Final 1

Final 1

Final 1

Final 1

Final 1

Final 1

Final 1

More Pictures

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally - Final Kitchen Pictures

It's gorgeous! Love everything and what a nice view out your window! Perfect, and I hope you enjoy it for many years to come!

o

Absolutely awesome...I'll bet you can hardly wait to get everything moved in and get some cooking action going. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

o

i would tell you it's beautiful but it's actually spectacular!!
where are the hanging pendant lights from???

o

Wow. It's exceptionally beautiful! What a joy it must be just to be able to walk into that kitchen every day . . . much less to be able to get busy prepping and cooking meals in it! The whole kitchen is deserving of praises. But I'm especially loving the sink location and view. And the soapstone and that island? High fives all the way! Big time congratulations for you are very much in order for a job well done. You go!

o

Wow! Great to see it finished! It looks great.

o

How beautiful! Congratulations!

o

Just gorgeous! Love the corner sink especially!

o

What a beautiful and inviting kitchen! I love the backsplash!

o

It's absolutely beautiful! Also it looks like a dream to work in. Any chance you have a close up of your backsplash? It's really lovely. Congrats and enjoy!

o

Thank you all so much. All of the help here was invaluable.
The lights are from Capitol Lighting in Paramus, NJ.

o

I really love your kitchen! There is just something very peaceful about the space. Really lovely, one of my favorites.

o

Very inviting, it's gorgeous!

o

OH MY that's fantastic. I agree that it's super peaceful and soothing. I don't know if I can even put into words how and what exactly it is about this kitchen that I love so much. It's just so interesting and multi-dimensional while also so calm and not too busy looking. Absolutely LOVE that brick-looking Walker Zanger tile - and the floor too. Very timeless - so beautiful. Anytime there's a hint of peach which WZ often does, I love it. I love the different-height ceilings and the combining of different-hight cabinets. I love how some doors are solid, others glass. I love the pendants, the under-cab lights and the natural light from that great window and the skylight too...you seem to have a great sense for lighting. Two thumbs up! :)

o

That kitchen is stunning! Congratulations!

o

rookie_2010, here's a closer view of the backsplash...

o

Oh my! That's spectacular. I love the monochromaticity of it. I just LOVE those corner windows - gads that's perfect. I love how luxurious the space looks with such a fantastically restrained hand. Oh very very well done. Congratulations.

Now don't go and do something silly like work in that space and thus mess it up! ;-)

o

What an elegant and serene space! Beautiful! The backsplash is great and all the cabinetry is gorgeous. Good call on taking the soapstone up to the window sill behind the sink...I would have never thought to do that.

Is that an oven or a storage area or ? on the right side of your range next to the large oven?

o

This is the definition of stylish and classic! It is quite pretty and unique while using timeless elements. You will love this kitchen 20 years from now just as much ;)
I am usually anti-corner sink, but in your case, I will make an exception, lol. I think the bump in makes a big difference. I hate cleaning behind my sink but it looks like you can reach the back corner.
This is a stellar example of a GW kitchen. I can almost hear the clipping that everyone is doing to this post...

o

Beautiful! Elegant and calm, and love the soapstone, bookcase, and faucets -- gorgeous *and* hardworking. May you have many years of happy cooking there,

Becky

o

Wow - really gorgeous! As everyone else has said - I am not sure where to begin, since I love everything about your kitchen. Congratulations! Enjoy :)

o

Beautiful!

o

Oh, just delightful! What's the maker on your stools?

o

Absolute perfection! What a dream of a kitchen. What color are your cabs?

o

Beautiful...simply beautiful. I love everything about it. I agree with Rhome, great idea to put the soapstone behind the sink. Love the way everything blends so well. Love the special "nooks and crannies" for the books and the wine cubbies. Great job! Enjoy!!!

o

Both elegant and comfortable -- a tough combination to achieve -- congratulations! I liked seeing your new BlueStar and was intrigued that you had decided to get the side-opening door for the smaller oven. Makes it look very custom. How did you reach the decision to configure it that way?
Backsplash is gorgeous -- you were so right to keep everything else quiet and let the backsplash star. Everything works so well together!

o

<>

lol...i meant...what brand for the actual lighting? (unless capital lighting makes it themselves?)

o

I love your corner window and sink, and also those cool stools; excellent soapstone too, especially the detail around the sink!

o

I just love it. Anything monochromatic is me. You did it exceptionally well. I love your kitchen and Shainghai Mom's kitchen for the classic and timeless look. So glad you posted it. I enjoyed seeing it so much.

o

*sigh*

Absolutely lovely. It is so calming--so serene. Not cold at all.

Congrats, it's gorgeous!

o

Absolutely love the corner sink and the windows! The kitchen is just beautiful!

o

Thank you for sharing, the backsplash is gorgeous as are the counters, the wall color and your soapstone is too! I love the way your backsplash ties all the elements together. Beautiful job!

o

Perfectly beautiful! Love the PA greenstone. Your whole kitchen is so tranquil & quiet. Lovely.

o

Hi lucretzia

Love it all...looks beautiful. Great choices and especially love the backsplash.

KA:)

o

Your kitchen is GORGEOUS! As someone else said one of my favorites. You did an amazing job on blending everything to create a welcoming and warm yet bright and cheery place.
BEAUTIFUL!
Sunny

o

Just gorgeous! I keep going back to look at your photos. I love the neutral colors - it gives it a serene, calm feeling. Your soapstone is amazing and I love the brick back splash with it. And all your storage cabinets, hutch, lights, tile flooring. I love it all! Great choices!
Enjoy!

o

Absolutely stunning!! Love everything about your kitchen from top to bottom-left to right!! Great choices of materials, etc. If that was my kitchen, I'd never want to leave!!

Especially intrigued by that large unit that has the shelves for books and such on the one side and the wine cubbies on the other. Could you post a picture with all the doors open?? I'm assuming that the rest is your pantry/storage area??

o

Love your kitchen - especially the backsplash and the soapstone - stunners!

o

I haven't been on here much until the last week, and I was wondering if I just couldn't find the completed pics! It is so wonderful. I love it all, but truly my favorite part is the space itself. It is so balanced. On of the most efficient and stylish designs I have seen on here.

What color paint did you use on the walls? It looks yummy!

o

Thank you all so much for the wonderful compliments. To answer some of your questions:
Oldhouse1 - the color of the cabinets is Sherwin-Willians Creme. It's very mellow and I love it.
Chris45 - I have to double check the lighting - maybe Hudson Valley.
The chairs are from America Retold - I stole this from Elizpiz and think they work great with the soapstone. Also, they swivel up and down, which work well for my short legs. And they fold down as well.
Rhome - the blue star is a 48" double oven with the oven on the right having a swing open door, rather than pull down.
Sayde - I chose the oven door that way, as I thought it would be easier to get things in and out. Not sure if that's true. Also, with the pull down, I would have been able to hang another dish towel.
Chris45ny - I will ask DH to take a pic of the pantry area.
In the center, we have a space for a small microwave, which we do not use often. The rest is pantry storage. We were very restricted in this kitchen due to the existing space and number of doorways, but everything turned out perfectly and we were able to make sensible use of everything. We added the bookcase and wine cubbies as we had just enough additional space to do so.

o

I LOVE your kitchen! You have about the same layout at I do--makes me want to do something to mine! Beautiful, clean and relaxing kitchen. Love your back splash!

o

Rookie 2010 - thank you for the compliments and your kitchen is exquisite - a work of art and timeless!

Amberly - thank you. You were an inspiration during the process. The wall color is great but I can't tell you what it is as it was a mistake by the guys at the paint store, so I brought it back in and told them to make me a gallon of it! I think Restoration Hardware may have something similar in their current stock of colors.

o

Beautiful!

o

Gorgeous kitchen! Your cabinetry is just beautiful. I like how everything is light without being sharp white or too crisp--it is a very soothing combination of creams.

Envious of the counter stools...had those on order but they were taking months so I gave up and got something else I don't especially like. Might have to re-order...

Enjoy!!!

o

Clean, simple and beautiful! Love your kitchen, great job!

o

WOW! What a spectacular kitchen! It's so clean and light and open and airy and looks like it's been there forever and it'll never become outdated. Love the corner sink with windows, how amazing that must be to work in! I really like your bookshelves!! And wine rack next to pantry! Great use of space and a lil somethin' extra in the design. Awesome backsplash and soapstone. A+++++ :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

o

I too just love your kitchen! I thought I was sold on white cabinets with soapstone counters and white subway tile backsplash and wood floors, but NOW after seeing your kitchen I just love your tile backsplash and floors. What is the name of the tile you used for the floors and where did you buy it?

o

Beautiful! I am generally drawn to darker cabinets but I absolutely love the color of yours! I will chime in with everyone about the backsplash -- it's perfect and I love how it is different behind the sink.

o

Mmm...so serene! Love that backsplash...lends a touch of extra interest to a classically beautiful kitchen. Nice choices!!

o

Oh wow! This is so beautiful. Your colors are gorgeous, and the cabinets are so pretty. I love love your backsplash and lighting and the furniture details on your cabinets and.... what is not to love in this kitchen!!

This is a random question, but I am in the market for stools too --- I have always admired these (from Elizpiz as well). How would you rate them on comfort?

Thanks! Rachel

Enjoy your fabulous space!

o

Awww shucks! Thanks a bunch! Seriously though, I LOVE your end result. Funny about the paint. I am on hold for today and the next few days with painting- WAY too humid. I am looking forward to the day when I can actually post my finished pics.

o

Newbieremodeler, I bought the floor tile at Mediterranean Floors in Fairfield, NJ. It is Italian porcelain and I have to look up the name of it. I really like it and it doesn't show dirt at all, (which can be bad!)
Mythreesons, I find the chairs comfortable. I will probably want to get new cushion covers since these are offwhite.
Shanghaimom, I stole the hardware idea from you, but did them in brushed nickel; I like having the space for the fingers to avoid getting the cabinets dirty.
Thank you everybody for the nice feedback! Gardenweb people are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o

Wow! That's a beautiful kitchen--love the vintage-style cabinets and soapstone. Love the colors, too.

o

I should never open up these 'finished kitchen' threads because they just make me want to rip out my kitchen. This is awesome. I love it. I will go back and sift through the answers to see what color those cabinets are painted but if you haven't answered it yet, there's a question for your next reply.

o

Beautiful job! It's perfection! Enjoy your wonderful new space.

We are in the process of doing a white cabinet/soapstone kitchen with a 12" quartzite floor in the same tile as your backsplash. I was thinking of doing a white subway tile or carrara marble backsplash, but now that I've seen your mini-brick backsplash, I'm considering that too! I wonder if the quartzite floor and a quartzite mini-brick backsplash would be too much?

We painted the walls BM Charlotte Slate, and it looks great with the floors, but it's a little too dark for me. I love the way your walls look with your tile. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your wall color?

Again, congrats on a job well done and thank you for sharing photos of your lovely new kitchen!

o

WOW - Lucrezia - it looks amazing!! I too love the way you extended the soapstone - makes me wonder if I could do the same at the back of my sink...

Absolutely gorgeous - every detail: the soapstone, beautiful backsplash, clever cabinetry (and those stools :-). You must be thrilled!

I wish you many happy meals and wonderful gatherings in your fantastic new kitchen.

Eliz

o

Just great. Wonderful design eye. Restraint, functionality, integration, efficiency, and it's very inviting. Have I left anything out?

Nice job on the backsplash.

o

WOW! It's very beautiful!! Love every aspect!!

Could you share what kind of under cabinet lighting you used?

o

I also love your kitchen!! We are moving along- hope mine looks as warm and inviting as yours! New windows go in next week (thank you erikanh and mamadadapaige!!) the cabs and everything else have to be decided. I love your backsplash- but there are so many at WZ- can you tell me which one it is?
Thanks,
Joan

o

Chris45ny - I feel like I am exposing my secrets but here is the pantry opened up for the world to see. The plan is to add a sliding tray next to the microwave for a toaster (need to find the right toaster and for winter for DH to construct the tray!).

Final 1

o

Oh you made me swoon again with your "exposed" cabinets!

o

I will repeat what others have said... two words to describe your kitchen are serene and warm. I have made some similar choices and I am hoping the finished product looks as good as yours. Did I read correctly that your backsplash bricks are 1" x 2"? They look larger to me. Great job with your lighting too... I think that's what lends the warmth.

o

joan2121 - The backsplash is called Shabui Bandar. I checked on their web site here's the link:
Walker Zanger - Shabui
newbieremodeler - The floor tile is from Kronos Ceramiche (Italy) and the style Eta Della Pietra.
wi-sailorgirl - Cabinets are Sherwin-Willians Creme.
ebean - Pendant lights are Hudson Valley Lighting Mini Pendants Randolph Collection 2621-HB.
mountaineergirl - The undercabinet lighting were not anything special; went with something basic the electrician recommended. The cabinets have a recessed area that hides them.
tanders - Wall color was a mixing error; if you want to know the Sherman Williams formula is theb I could get DH to dig it out.

o
RE: Finally - Final Kitchen Pictures (ii)

maidielou - Backsplash is 1 3/8" x 3" brick pattern.

o

So So pretty! I'm sure you may have answered, but I missed it if you did, do you mind sharing what your hardware is? I'm in LOVE with it!
Also, love those little glass cabinets over the doors, they add so much character. And, just ONE more question, I see your info on the cabinets, is that a custom color of the company? That's exactly the color I am looking for. If you don't know what it is, do you mind going and getting 2000 color swatches and finding it for me? Thanks!

JUST KIDDING OF COURSE!!!! I know the LAST thing I would want to look at is COLORS!

Enjoy, it's beautiful.

o

susied3 -
Hardware is Amerock Revitalize satin nickel (liked the depth of the handles).
Oxford Cabinet Shop will paint their cabinets from a range of manufacturers so I was able to choose Sherman-Williams Creme SW7556.

o

Tanders,
We were going to use the quartzite floor also, but decided against it for maintanence reasons. I'm glad I did. However, in the adjacent powder room, we used it in a 4 1/2 or 5" hexagon and it is lovely.

o

Thanks for posting the pantry picture. You have no fear of being exposed!! It looks amazing-so well organized!! The shelves are the right heights to accommodate your canned goods, cereals, etc. Appears like the varying shelves were well planned. Also love the fact that you have ample storage space for micro, mixer. Everything looks to be so easily accessible too. Now I have pantry envy along with your counters, cabinets, backsplash, floor......

o

stunning

o

Ha! Be glad, be very glad you decided against it. We put our tile in in June, and I kick myself every day for doing it. It was one of the things I compromised on with DH (I wanted hardwood) and regret. Maintenance is a royal pain.

BUT...it LOOKS fabulous!! Everyone who comes into my home, it's the first thing they notice and comment on. I do love the way the tile looks though, and would still consider doing it for a backsplash. Since it's not being walked on, the maintenance issues are avoided.

o

Tanders, I saw a kitchen with a quartzite subway backsplash and a 16 or 24" floor in the same stone. The kitchen was large and it looked great. As I mentioned, I decided against for practical reasons, but I think it would look nice. I was also thinking of wall color such as you describe, and also felt it would be too dark and somber for my taste, and went with the warmer tones.

o

WOW!!!!

o

The veining on the island is great! There is something so high fat creamy about that kitchen that makes it so warm and inviting. Love your corner window. Amazing vertical storage! Enjoy :)

o

All the descriptors I could think of have been used by previous posters, but I just had to tell you how beautiful, beautiful it is. Just....just....

And congratulations for being DONE!

o

Really beautiful. Many years of great times in the kitchen!

o

wow - that is one gorgeous kitchen! I love everything about it. Everything. Plus, I think it so hard to get a pared down, simple look that is still welcoming and warm - and you did it. Thank you so much for sharing. Enjoy!!

o

Stunning, simply stunning!

Lucretzia, I'm reworking a kitchen with corner windows/sink set-up. Many of our rooms' dimensions look similar although it looks like your range wall is longer than mine and our windows are larger than yours. Do you have a floor plan of your space? If so, would you be willing to share it? If not, I'd appreciate approximate measurements for counters for the fridge/sink, range/sink and range/wall spaces. TIA!

Do you have before pictures, too?

o

Love it! Just beautiful. Love all the choices. I'm particularly interested in the bar stools...are those wrought iron? Comfortable? Where did you buy? I went w/ a cheap overstock option until I found just the right ones and I've been on the hunt for iron as well. Fabulous job!!!

o

wow, oh wow! This is just gorgeous! Can I ask how your experience was with Oxford? I have been to see them a few times and have been impressed but my renovation/remodel is still in flux.

1. Specifically, since they do not design, how did you figure out all the details like the stepped pantry design, the wood hood, the corbels under the sink cabinet, the different heights to accommodate the different ceiling heights? I must say that your designer, whoever it is, did a fabulous job!
2. Did you give them all your appliance specs before they made the cabinets? Did they also install the refrigerator panels and the hood insert or did your contractor do that?
3. Is the paint color one of their standard choices? It is so lovely and calming.
4. Did you have too drive there every time with plans, or is there a way of faxing information in? It is a little hard to contact them since the phone availability is limited.

A lot of questions, I know! If you'd rather email me privately you can contact me through my gardenweb page. thank you so much!!
Nancy

o

Super -- love the corner sink and window. Finish choices classic, not boring. And i think the island looks great for work as well as guests.

enjoy!

o

BTT for lucretzia, I'd like to contact you about Oxford cabinet. thanks!

o

It is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations!

o

I love it

o

I'm so glad this got bumped! I was in Boston for my youngest son's 21st birthday when you originally posted. Your kitchen is yummy! So creamy, warm, and sunny--makes for a very welcoming space! I love your colors! That veining on your island soapstone has me drooling as does your storage wall. I'm sure you'll enjoy your space for many years to come! Please, please, please be sure to get your kitchen on the FKB!

o

Breathtaking! I would love to move in there and wouldn't change a thing! Can you please come to San Diego and work your magic on my kitchen? Agree with the others, serene and elegant. But it still looks comfortable and inviting. Monochromatic textured perfection!

o

Very pretty! So serene. I see your bluestar. I love mine. I hope you love yours. Have you used the griddle? I wanted to share a secret for cleaning it. If you make scrambled eggs, they pick up just about everything. Cheap, too. Add a little extra water so they spread. Use a metal spatula to scrape them up and you're done!

o

It simply stunning. I would have naturally tried to marry the counter tops and floors in a back splash- I would think twice after seeing yours- it's perfect! I love that the counter tops just speak for themselves and the floor and back splash are the complementary.

You've almost brought tears to my eyes, seriously!

Congrats on your beautiful creation!

Deanna
dmwbcc

o

So verryyyyy BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! Enjoy!

o

I'm so digging your countertops!!!

o

I'll add to everyone else--it is a glorious kitchen. One more question which I did not see anywhere......what under cabinet lights did you use?? Thanks!!

o

Absolutely beautiful kitchen! How do you like your fridge? I'm looking to possibly buy the same one. I would love your opinion. Thanks!

o

Wow, your kitchen is SO beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.

We are planning a kitchen with a 48 inch cooktop and griddle, white cabinets, and soapstone counters so we love your ideas.

We are trying to decide between the Bluestar and Capital Culinarian cooktop. I have to say the Culinarian griddle looks wimpy -- both narrower and shorter than the Bluestar griddle.

Can I ask you a big favor? Can you measure the size of your griddle cooking surface and post it here?

Thanks so much!

Billy

o

Lucretzia, I just came accross your pix. they are stunning, I am in the research phase and basically I want sim. cab, as yours, beaded inset cream and I have similar layout, hood and number of cab., would you mind telling me what the cabinets and install cost, and where is Oxford cab, I saw u posted that u got tile in NJ, I am in Clinton Nj, so maybe I can check out your cabinet person, I'm assuming it's custom? please advise, Thanks, Michelle

o

just gorgeous, breathtaking even!!

o

Simple and elegant; one of my favorites.

o

Sorry, been busy enjoying the kitchen and entertaining so have not notcied the more recent posts.

lisa_a - hope this plan helps (click on it for a larger version)
Plan

scrapp25...
1. Specifically, since they do not design, how did you figure out all the details like the stepped pantry design, the wood hood, the corbels under the sink cabinet, the different heights to accommodate the different ceiling heights? I must say that your designer, whoever it is, did a fabulous job!

We figured it all out ourselves; tons of reading and staring at pictures plus A LOT help from the Garden Web readers. Started with a stock kitchen designer who gave us some general ideas but we didn't like the product.

2. Did you give them all your appliance specs before they made the cabinets? Did they also install the refrigerator panels and the hood insert or did your contractor do that?

Contractor installed the refrigerator panels - we sent Oxford the details from the manuals and they figured out the sizes (perfectly!).

3. Is the paint color one of their standard choices? It is so lovely and calming.

The paint color was not a standard color but the up-charge was inexpensive.

4. Did you have too drive there every time with plans, or is there a way of faxing information in? It is a little hard to contact them since the phone availability is limited.

We drove to Oxford once and stayed the weekend so they we able to turn around the first set of plans before we left. The rest was done by post and phone. Challenging but we didn't want to drive the 4 hours each way to see them.

najohnson...
Undercounter lights I think are from Juno - nothing too fancy.

blondeziggy2...
I'm happy I went with the freezer on the bottom and the counter depth. The freezer is a little smaller than what we had with our 36" side-by-side but I like this setup much better.

billy_g...
Griddle is 18"x11" but the last 1/2" on the side is not as hot as the middle.

o
RE: Finally - Final Kitchen Pictures (ii)

A couple of before/during pictures
Before 1
Before 2
Before 3

During

o

Thanks so much, Lucretzia, for posting your plans!

o

The kitchen looks fabulous. Classic, classy and yet unique. The corner sink is great. So smart.

o

Just a quick "lovely kitchen!" Will have to check back in to read through the posts later, but so far I like what I saw!

o

Amazing. Thanks for adding all the detail. Love everything but also the fridge panel...somehow have never seen one like that. Looks especially custom to me. We are also doing Shaker inset. Would LOVE to have the stand alone pantry.

o

Absolutely beautiful!

We are going to get in touch w/ oxford cab co. about doing our kitchen hopefully on wednesday and try to set up a time to go and talk to them. where they pretty reasonable cost wise? Did you get other quotes and how did they compare?

Thanks!

o

Wow, what a transformation! I always love to see the before pictures. You must feel like you're in heaven when you walk into that beautiful, classy space. That slab of soapstone on the island is gorgeous! Love the view from the corner sink, what a nice touch that is. Lovely job, you must be thrilled with it.

Enjoy the new space,
Cj

o

This has got to be one of my favorite kitchens that I've seen on the web. Love it.

o

Dear Lucretzia, I hope you are enjoying your gorgeous kitchen! I have a quick question about the wall cabinets flanking your range. From the blueprint you posted it looks like they are 24" wide (for the single door cabinet). Is this really the width? If so, how are you liking that width in terms of function. I'm trying to decide on the best width for the single cabinets flanking my range. I can go anywhere from 18" wide for the inset cabinets to 21" wide. They are stacked to the ceiling with 9 foot ceilings. Thanks for any info you have.

o
Lucretzia's backsplash, or other ideas

Lucretzia, if you are still here, could you share the price of your Walker Zanger Shabui backspash tile? Its really gorgeous. In fact, your whole kitchen is gorgeous!!! Hope you are enjoying it.
Or, does anyone know of anything similar? Before I get too hooked on Lucretzia's tile, I'd love to know whether the price is realistic to consider.

I have creamy cabs, soapstone,grey tile with a little taupe in it and light beige walls. A few cherry cabs, too. Anyone have ideas for me? Tried all sorts of shades of subways and they dont look right. Cararra subways look best, but would like to see if there is a more casual option.

This is the LAST big decision to make, and my brain is fried. Now I see why so many have such a tough time picking a backspash!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here