Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
InSinkErator Evolution Garbage Disposal $125.72

Posted by wishiwasinoz (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 28, 13 at 22:06

I just received a Camelcamelcamel alert the price has dropped. After the 15% off promotion, it is $125.72. This is an awesome deal, especially if you don't have tax in your state! In for 2! My husband is really thinking I've gone cuckoo! I was high-fiving him & screaming how excited I was. I love a deal! :-)

http://www.amazon.com/InSinkErator-Evolution-Compact-Household-Disposer/dp/B000G837TW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380419984&sr=8-1&keywords=insinkerator+compact+evolution

InSinkErator Evolution Compact 3/4 HP Household Garbage Disposer

Two Grind Stages Quickly Grind Difficult Foods
At Least 30% Quieter Than Standard Disposers
Ideal Choice for Small Households and Restricted Cabinet Space
Quick Lock Sink Mount Allows For Easy Installation and Replacement of any Disposer
4 Year In Home Warranty on Parts and Labor

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: InSinkErator Evolution Garbage Disposal $125.72

Hooray!!!!! Thank you, just bought 2!

o

Wishiwasinoz. 2 questions.

What is a camelcamelcamel alert?

How did you get an extra 15% off?

Congratulations!

o

My new house doesn't have a garbage disposal and I miss it so I ordered one too.

Aloha, the discount is applied at the last stage of the purchase.

o

What is the difference between the compact and the essential? Both are 3/4 hp, why the price difference?

o

Aloha, Amazon is having an InSinkerator promotion for an extra 15% off (which I totally did not realize until checkout - that caused the manic high-fives). :-)

Camelcamelcamel is a cool website that tells you the price history of Amazon items, & you can set an price alert on Camel so you don't have to keep checking prices on an item. I set the price alert to $150 a few months back on the disposal. Camel sent me an alert yesterday stating the price was at or below my desired amount. I use this service all the time on items I don't need right away.

http://www.camelcamelcamel.com

o

We just got a bum evolution model from Amazon a few weeks ago, so I would proceed with caution. It was not quiet. Insink replaced it, the only hassle was the uninstall and reinstall.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here