Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NeverMT= unconfuse me, please

Posted by idabean (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 18, 13 at 20:47

Just when I think I'm through making decisions, I come across something else on GWK.
I've read through many posts on NeverMT, & I'd like to try it.
Do I have this right: with new sink and faucet like ours, I only need the tubing? Obviously, I need to order a faucet that comes with the soap dispenser/pump unit. I'll just be replaciing that soap dispenser with the bigger container of soap under the sink, and rigging up the tubing to the pump.

They also sell one with tubing and pump. Is that just for retrofitting units that didn't have a soap pump?

Someone mentioned that the spout on their existing pump was "stubby" and didn't get to the sink.
I feel silly asking, but how long should the spout be? Can I tell just by lookiing at a picture if it's the right lenght?
Thanks
Marie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NeverMT= unconfuse me, please

You have the right idea about the NeverMT. The tubing is attached to the spout that normally goes down into the bottle. I didn't see the one that comes with a pump on their site when I bought, but in any event, I had soap pumps.

One of my pumps was too stubby for my counters. They make extension kits you can order. I ordered one - it was only $2 and change, so don't sweat it much. You don't need the plumber to install the soap pump or NeverMT so if you have to order the extension and it takes a few days to arrive, no big deal. It's as simple as replacing the cap on a bottle of pop - just twist it on.

o

Hi, I was wondering where I could buy a "Never-MT."

o

Here is a site I saw it on .

Here is a link that might be useful: Never-mt

o

Here is a site I saw it on .

Here is a link that might be useful: Never-mt

o

I was wondering if anyone has purchased it from this site? You have to set up an account.

o

I got mine from www.custominserts.com. You don't have to register.

o

Thanks EurekaChef! I'm going to order one.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here