Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thank you Beagles!

Posted by scrappy25 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 9, 12 at 20:16

Beagles hosted an open house to showcase her Dutchwood cabinets to the gardenwebbers who could make it today. The craftsmanship was beautiful, but what truly amazed me is the creativity and detail that beagles and her (now) husband put into the cabinetry and the rest of the house! From the automatic waterfall sink in the powder room to the unique knobs on all the cabinetry, to all the antique chandeliers, the intricately hand carved marble mantel...the beagles' room is to die for , for dog lovers (not to mention the cabinetry!). It is spectacular, one oooh and ahhh after another. For those of you who were there, I truly apologize if I inadvertently elbowed you of the way trying to get my cell phone pictures. I realized afterward that we forgot a group picture! Thank you again Beagles!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thank you Beagles!

I am so jealous - I hoped to make it but wasn't able to get to PA this weekend.

o

Thanks scrappy25. And thank you to all who made the trip out to see the house and who brought with them delicious food and great wine. It was wonderful to meet everyone and to spend time chatting with all of you :)

a2gemini, I'm sure we can find a time on one of your visits for you to come for a tour :)

o

Beagles - I also want to thank you and your husband for sharing your home with us today. Your house is stunning and has so many wonderful details. And it was great having the opportunity to meet some of the GW members.

o

This was such a fun afternoon! Meeting fellow G Webbers and The House! Really really well done. I want to hire you Beagles!
Dutchwood makes great cabinets but Beagles creative guidance really shines in this beautiful home.
Thank you again
Peg

o

Just getting online but wanted to chime in on how much fun it was. Beagles, ur home is more stunning than photos show...and ur creativity was unbelievable. Don't be surprised to see some of your ideas in my upcoming kitchen! Thank you.

o

Thanks Kellysar, ppbenn and Mags438 :) It was great to meet all of you guys and I am glad seeing the house gave you some ideas :)

o

What? I missed a party? I bet it was a blast.

o

I was unable to attend due to having my daughter being able to visit us. She doesn't usually know her work schedule until a few days before the weekend. So, when she found out she had 2 days off in a row, she came home.

I missed all of you, I have seen beagles' kitchen and I agree it is chock full of ideas! If anyone wants to do another get together or make another journey to another DW kitchen, I'm here and always up for a gathering. Although fair warning, my kitchen is not nearly the incredible kitchen that can be found residing in Beagles' house.

Bee

o

I was sad about missing a party, too!! Where are you guys (gals!) located?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here