Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Omega Cabinetry

Posted by yorkie_gal (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 7, 10 at 20:07

Any experience with Omega Cabinets, good or bad?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Omega Cabinetry

All Good!

I have Omega and my cabinets are wonderful! I have stained & glazed cherry.

I have a mixture of Dynasty/Embassy (semi-custom) and Omega Custom and they are all very, very nice. That's one of the great things about Omega...since most doors & finishes are in both lines, you can order semi-custom for most cabinets and just get Custom where needed.

Their customer service is also outstanding...my KD's company gave me a hard time about mis-ordered shelves (incorrect 3 times!!)...they told me they wouldn't re-order them even though they were the ones who made the mistake every time. I called Omega directly and they told me not to worry about it, that they would contact my KD's company themselves and get it straightened out...lo and behold! A couple of weeks later the shelves arrived...and ordered correctly! Omega was so wonderful to work with!

o

My kitchen is 100% omega custom as are my baths and I have no complaints and only compliments to share. My design was very complicated, resulting in a couple of cabinets being made more than once (Kd error IMO). They remade them on a rush each time. I also had another installed wrong by a contractor and not only did they correct that with a new cab but they worked with the granite company to ensure the changeout would go smoothly. They were well worth every dime!!

o

My mom got Omega installed a year ago. They are wonderful in every way!

o

Thank You you guys. My Cabinets could be furnished by a number of companies I think, not a complicated Galley, but I do want a quality cabinetry, especially seeings its a open concept home and they will be seen from the Great Room.

o

I CANNOT say enough good things about Omega! LUV LUV LUV my cabinets! They are worth every penny (okay, Igloo, yes, every dime :) )

I was concerned that the white painted maple wouldn't hold up to 5 teenagers, but I have been proven quite wrong.

Good luck!

o

Originally I wanted light maple cabinets but didn't like how the Omega maple looked in a model kitchen. We went with a light oak which has a more uniform color. We picked shaker style.

The cabinets look good and work well and feel very solid. I picked lower quality (another company)for bathroom & basement and you can definitely tell the difference. The lower quality seems ok for less used cabinets. Kitchen cabinets take a beating in our house and the Omega cabinets are handling it.

o

So glad to hear the positive comments on Omega. My Omega/Dynasty cabinets are sitting in my garage and should start to be installed any day now. They look so nice just sitting there - I can hardly wait to see them up! The quality seems outstanding.

o

lagrant, I'm looking @ Omega right now, painted maple. Would you be kind enough to post a few pics please? I would love to see them!
Thank you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here