Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Day 4...this is better than Christmas!!

Posted by ali80ca (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 26, 13 at 19:32

I am looking forward to taking some pics during daylight hours as our kitchen is lacking in lights right now. Busy day here, perimeter cabinets are basically done, banquette was started and the electrician popped by to talk about under cabinet lighting. Tomorrow the island will be started and hopefully the soapstone templating will happen. The bookcase area looks so pretty with the seeded glass doors!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Day 4...this is better than Christmas!!

Haha. Early present to you and us by way of visuals.

You nailed it with your room color (I know it's on a monitor but the yellow shows nice) and cabinets! The book case is stupendous and I can imagine the books, photos, decorative which may fill it. Do put in lighting if possible, since your electrician dropped by.

I'm happy with the pace at which your remodel is progressing. Many times, what is judged a four week kitchen remodel draws out to 3 months or more. You've got an assertive crew. Happy for you.

o

Hi sparkling. This reno has been happening since march. This part is going quickly thankfully and I am loving it so much which feels like a reward for all the prep work. Thanks for the compliments :)

o

Hi sparkling. This reno has been happening since march. This part is going quickly thankfully and I am loving it so much which feels like a reward for all the prep work. Thanks for the compliments :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here