Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
End of Day 1!

Posted by ali80ca (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 23, 13 at 18:53

So far so good. Small upper cabinets have wrong colour in the back but that is being fixed. I am pleased with the tiny bit that has been installed!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: End of Day 1!

Looking good! Exciting!!

o

Looks great -- love the colors!

o

Oh, like that blue!

o

What fun! Isn't it tempting to run in there and start putting things away?

o

Great colors, will look forward to more updates!

o

How exciting!! Keep posting updates--fun for us, too!

o

Nice color combination. I like how your wall cabinets are configured. Are you putting glass in the top cabinets?

o

SUPER PRETTY blue!

o

Thanks everyone. LoPay, yes seeded glass will go in the upper cabinets when the corrected ones are installed. House is full right now, installers are here, more cabinets were delivered and sprayfoam guys are in the attic making my very old farmhouse toasty warm. Such fun! Annkh, very tempting especially when I look at the mess the rest of the house is with kitchen stuff, but I know I would just end up having to clean it all again! Will post more pics at the end of the day!! So excited!

o

Looking so good! I really love the 'in progress' threads. This will be very very soon so it is reassuring to see others during the process. Of course, I can't wait to see the final kitchen too. Good luck!

o

It is fun to see visible progress! Really like the blue!

o

Hey everyone, I have linked the day 2 post. I absolutely love it so far!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Day 2

o

Here is the day 3 post. It is coming along nicely. Love how the space is looking!

Here is a link that might be useful: day 3

o

Day 4...coming right along :)

Here is a link that might be useful: day 4

o

Shocking how much the kitchen is transformed!

Here is a link that might be useful: Day 5

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here