Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Faucet Sprayer Combo

Posted by dbart (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 7, 11 at 17:34

I was wondering how people like the combination kitchen faucets with the sprayer build into the head? Anyone having issues with these working?

We are remodeling our entire kitchen and we are at the point where we need to pick out the faucet. I appreciate any input you have - good or bad.


Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Faucet Sprayer Combo

We have had our Kohler Forte for a little over a month and we love it! Before this faucet we had the one with the sprayer separate. No issues so far knock on wood. It is bigger than our previous faucet so at first I was a bit suprised but like anything you get used to it. DH likes to leave the sprayer on all the time for some reason. I think it makes cleaning the sink easier that with our old one.

RE: Faucet Sprayer Combo

Try using the search box at the bottom of the page for "pullout" or "pulldown" faucets (without the "). I would never, ever, ever, be without an integrated sprayer. I prefer pulldowns to pullouts, but it's personal choice there.

RE: Faucet Sprayer Combo

Love the pull-dow sprayer, (the kind built into the head).

My main kitchen sink has the separate pull-out, my veggie sink has pull-down. IMO, there's no comparison! It's (relatively) so much easier to just grab it and pull down.

Have also had pull-downs in other homes, and have never had a problem.

I'm starting a kitchen remodel, and will be replacing the pull-out configuration with a pull-down.

re RE: Faucet Sprayer Combo

Here's a thread that should help. This thread has another link inside to the classic "pulldown vs pullout" thread.

Here is a link that might be useful: pullout/pulldown faucets

RE: Faucet Sprayer Combo

On the forum, the term "pullout" sprayer generally means a faucet with an integrated sprayer on the end of the faucet. The faucet more or less points at you and the sprayer end pulls out at you. A faucet with a separate sprayer that sits next to the faucet on the deck is referred to as a "side sprayer". Those distinctions are important as you study other threads.

RE: Faucet Sprayer Combo

Retractable Pull-out/Pull-down Kitchen Faucet

Here is a link that might be useful: similar subject earlier today

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here