Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
End of Day 2...still excited!

Posted by ali80ca (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 24, 13 at 16:44

Day 2 has come and gone, more unopened boxes added to the kitchen, but more cabinets installed also. I am loving it so much!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: End of Day 2...still excited!

beginning of another wall

o

Have you been able to stay home all day and watch the progress?

How long do they expect install to take?

I'm excited right along with you!

o

annkh, I work from home so my installers are stuck with my company every day whether they want to be or not. They are nice guys and don't see to mind the audience! I don't really know how long they expect to be here. They are also installing a new vanity and a cabinet in the mud room to house recycle bins and towels for the pool. There are tons of unopened boxes still!

o

I am so jealous. We are DIYing ours and it is taking months. I see Day 2 and major progress. I am very happy for you. I can't wait to see Day 3.

o

kali, I can relate. We (I am being generous with the we..lol) DIY the demo, ripping down the dropped ceiling and getting rid of the lath and plaster and it was endless. I know my limits and I am fantastic at tearing down but I am not so great at putting back together. Hubby has no interest in either so leaves me to the tearing apart and gladly hires others to put it back together.

o

Nice! I'll live vicariously through your pics til it's my turn!

What brand of cabs did you get anyway?

o

deedles, they are Kraftmaid. We have Kraftmaid in our office too and have been quite pleased with them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here