Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GW anxiety dream!

Posted by Kitten1313 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 21, 13 at 16:36

I know, hearing about other people's dreams is boring. But this is funny to me and I want to write it down so I don't forget.

Came home one day to find the kitchen nearly done. I asked my contractor where he'd been and he said that he was getting the "name plate for the grille" for the refrigerator. he showed it to me and it was a big silver "KITCHENAID" logo. And I said "kitchenaid? but it's a subzero." He said "They had 'subzero' 'kitchenaid' and blank ones, so I went with kitchenaid." I told him, "please go get the blank one. I don't need it to say subzero, but if the GW'ers see I bought a kitchenaid fridge, I'll be in big trouble." lol

Then, I notice the micro drawer says wolf on it. I explain to him that all the micro drawers are made by Sharp and just rebranded (and repriced) by other companies. I told him to take it out and go get a Sharp.

I think I need to step away from the GW!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GW anxiety dream!

One of those blank labels would be perfect on my 'fridge since I'm usually referring to it as "that blankety-blank refrigerator!"

o

double post

This post was edited by jellytoast on Sat, Sep 21, 13 at 17:51

o

Lol - this is great. Our KD got a little testy every time I mentioned GW or the Internet - actually called it BS once. Perhaps he is having GW nightmares.

o

Lol, Jellytoast that comment made me chuckle.

Miruca, my kd wasn't pleased when I mentioned GW at all. I still made mistakes but there would have been a lot more of them if not for this forum.

Kitten, it is good you wrote it down because I had a doozy of a GW nightmare but can't for the life of me remember what it was.

o

lol!!

o

Great dream. I love how empowered you are in it - no GC is going to make mistakes while you have GW behind you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here