Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
barnhouse333_gw

Pulls for Large Pantry doors

barnhouse333
10 years ago

Who knew that picking out hardware would take me as long as picking out the countertop?? Oy vey! But my cabinets are in and I would like to take advantage of the fact that the cabinet maker will install them if I hurry up and decide what I am going to do. Our home is post and beam, the cabinets are dark grey and I think we have narrowed down the hardware to either RH Lugarno, but more likely RH Aubrey as I think they will better match the design of the house. Now, the problem: I have two pantry doors (with two drawers underneath) that are 44" high. When looking at the doors, it seemed as though I would probably need 12" pulls for it to look proportional and the Aubrey pulls only go up to 8". The refrigerator is right next to these cupboards and the pulls are big and chunky and it might even make it more obvious that the 8" pulls are not big enough. I have spent sooooo much time looking at pulls and to narrow it down to the Aubrey ones and then have to go all the way back to the beginning of this process makes me want to pull my hair out. Thanks for any advice that you might be able to give! I am so impressed with the members of this forum-- in the depth of knowledge and the helpfulness and support that is shared! ALSO, I hope Breezygirl responds too as I finally narrowed down my pull selection based on her kitchen! :)

Comments (2)

Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner