Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
holly_kurtz

luvspringtime interknobs.

Holly- Kay
10 years ago

Hi Luv, I got an email from you but couldn't reply as you don't have email enabled. I was going to use decorglamour too. I had a question and called them and wasn't happy with the saleswoman's attitude. I'm glad though because it prompted me to look further and I found interknobs at less money. My experience there was superb but to be fair I didn't have to talk to a sales rep and maybe that would have been a turn off like it was through decorglamour. I was able to suggest a price and I heard back from them probably within an hour. The price they agreed to was just a bit more than I offered. The order was placed and I had the pulls within a week. Interknob doesn't stock them (at least not Shaub) as they were shipped to me right from the Schaub warehouse.

My KD gave me the wrong count and I needed to order a few other pieces. That order was as seamless as the first even though it was a small order and they honored the pricing that they gave me on my fist order.

I was 100% happy with the transaction so you can feel confident with ordering from them. I'll bet Decorglamour would have been fine too I just thought the rep was snooty. Good luck and feel free to ask anything else.

Comments (3)