Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Door and Drawer Pulls

Posted by alilmuse (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 17, 12 at 14:52

I'm not sure why everytime I go to pick out drawer and door pulls I back off for another day, nervous about it I guess. Could I please have some suggestions, opinions on what color syle I should go with. From what I've seen I do like the round knobs on the doors and maybe they call it the cup pull on the drawers.

I'd love advice suggestions opinions please. I have 28 door pulls and 15 drawer pulls so I'd like to think I could get it right the first time. I do like a darker knob, would it be too much black to go with black?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Door and Drawer Pulls

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but my cupboards are light maple and I went with oil-rubbed bronze. I really like them:)

o

Full disclosure: I love weathered copper, and that is what I used. Nonetheless, I think weathered copper would go great with your kitchen colors.

o

Tough choice - I can see where the black would work - but might be too much of a contrast with the lighter cabinets - Copper would be pretty - but then you have your faucet....
I would match your faucet so it has company. I went through this with my kitchen - match the appliances or faucet - lots of votes for making my faucet feel welcome - now if I did it over - I might have gone copper all of the way...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here