Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
alilmuse

Door and Drawer Pulls

alilmuse
11 years ago

I'm not sure why everytime I go to pick out drawer and door pulls I back off for another day, nervous about it I guess. Could I please have some suggestions, opinions on what color syle I should go with. From what I've seen I do like the round knobs on the doors and maybe they call it the cup pull on the drawers.

I'd love advice suggestions opinions please. I have 28 door pulls and 15 drawer pulls so I'd like to think I could get it right the first time. I do like a darker knob, would it be too much black to go with black?

Comments (3)

• mjher1
    11 years ago

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but my cupboards are light maple and I went with oil-rubbed bronze. I really like them:)

• angie_diy
    11 years ago

Full disclosure: I love weathered copper, and that is what I used. Nonetheless, I think weathered copper would go great with your kitchen colors.

• a2gemini
    11 years ago

Tough choice - I can see where the black would work - but might be too much of a contrast with the lighter cabinets - Copper would be pretty - but then you have your faucet....
    I would match your faucet so it has company. I went through this with my kitchen - match the appliances or faucet - lots of votes for making my faucet feel welcome - now if I did it over - I might have gone copper all of the way...