Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladyshadowwalker_gw

my battery operated led - ucls good idea?

ladyshadowwalker
12 years ago

OK so I ordered a bunch of battery operated LED puck ritelite puck lites from amazon for 12 for 55.00 Now my budget for my kitchen is 7K this includes granite countertops, new sink, faucet and water filter, cabinet refacing in solid maple, new casement window, tile backsplash, porcelain ( stone wannabe) floor( 10 x 12), remove wallpaper, change soffit and its light, new stove, move a/C vent add gfi outlets and UCL. So i need an expensive look at a bargain basement price.

I love them - they are brite, look attractive to me have a dim and swivel function are a nice color and I can pretty easily (cheaply ) convert them to plug in the hidden microwave recepticle. Now the question even when plugged in they need to be turned on indiviually an in-line switch will function as a kill switch only. There are nine of them give or take. I am torn between the have light just where you want it and "gang switched" into one or two banks of lights. Is there a "right" way or is turning them on one by one a "what where you thinking?" kind of moment ?

Comments (2)