Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How do I find someone's kitchen on FKB?

Posted by eleena (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 21, 12 at 14:25

I switched to Gallery and searched by the screen name but it came up with all the Kitchen forum threads the person participated in.

So, can I find someone's kitchen w//o the link provided by the person?

TX!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How do I find someone's kitchen on FKB?

Internet search for 'finished kitchen blog'. It hasn't been updated for about 18 months or so. Starpooh is trying to get it up and running again. Another option is to Internet search for the user's name and "site:gardenweb.com" and "finished" without the quotes. I sometimes get lucky that way.

Lastly, there is a fairly recent thread where everybody who's finished kitchens since the FKB went quiet posted links to theirs. Try a search here for "please post your finished kitchen" or similar.

o

Here's the last thread I mentioned.

Here is a link that might be useful: Thread with lots of links

o

Thank you!

That was very helpful!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here