Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any upcoming Wolf /Sub-Zero promotions?

Posted by bythebay408 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 13, 12 at 14:22

Anyone here know if Wolf/Sub-Zero will be offering any new promotions after the current one expires on Sept 30?

The current promotion doesn't help me because I'm not buying one of their refrigerators. All I want is a Wolf range. I'm ready to pull the trigger on the Wolf but I'm not tickled to pay UMRP.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any upcoming Wolf /Sub-Zero promotions?

There are 3-5% increases to UMRP coming in November.

o

I read on Yale Appliance blog two nights ago that Subzero was extending promotions. I meant to post this to appliances, but I like to confirm it on the Subzero web page first and I don't see it as yet (didn't check today though).

I'm looking at Wolf 36" AG if I have the proper gas run to allow it.

Hope this helps. We're still in recessionary times, imho, so hopefully Subzero will entice us with an extension.

o

I was told by two Wolf dealers of the price increase too. However the increase is not across the board on all their products. I'm hoping it won't be on the Wolf 36" AG I want to get.

So the gamble is either buy now at UMRP or wait for the next promo which may or may not apply to my purchase. The risk is there will be no promo and I end up paying a price increase too.

I hate these kinds of decisions.....

o

have you tried finding one on craigslist or scratch and dent sale? i bought mine on scratch and dent sale, minor ding on door. worth checking it out, never hurts!

o

Funny you mention CL. I check it a few times a week! So far haven't seen any Wolf worth getting. Many are restaurant grade or looks really used. Though I've seen plenty of Vikings! Everyone must love their Wolfs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here