Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
meddam_gw

I love my sink

meddam
9 years ago

I want to hug it, I love it so much. Maybe it's because we were sinkless for weeks or maybe it's because we had a minuscule double bowl previously, but either way, I love this sink. It's a blanco performa cascade in anthracite.

Comments (13)

• tomatofreak
    9 years ago

I love your sink, too!! It's the sink I want next. Enjoy. And who cares if you hug it?!

• Huntingflower
    9 years ago

No wonder you love it! It is beautiful!

• breezygirl
    9 years ago

From one silgranit lover to another-- it looks great! Congrats on the new sink.

• rebunky
    9 years ago

I am about to order this sink. I love it too. I will have dark counters and white cabinets like yours. I've been debating if I want the anthracite or white or another color. No where in my town has displays. It has to be a special order.

Now that I see yours, I think I like the dark better now. Plus I think that you have my same faucet too or very similar. Mine is a kohler bellera in ORB.

Will you please share what your countertop material is, and what brand is your faucet? Looks great!

• a2gemini
    9 years ago

Ditto on breezy comment!
    Enjoy - I have the same model 2+ years old and looks new.

• aries61
    9 years ago

Very nice sink. I see that you bumped out your sink cabinet. How far did you bump it out? The cabinets look very nice too. Brand of cabinets?

• PhoneLady
    9 years ago

I know exactly how you feel! I have the Precis Cascade (our sink cabinet was too small for the Performa) in cinder. It's been a few months since the install and the honeymoon is definitely not over.

• Mrs_Nyefnyef
    9 years ago

Love love the anthracite color and that faucet! I too want to know what your counters are. Congrats on the rare combination of beauty and easy care.

• cookncarpenter
    9 years ago

Congrats from another Anthracite Silgranite lover :) Recently decided to get the grid because of all the GW raves, and love it as well! ...Enjoy your sink, easiest sink to maintain I've ever owned!

• meddam
    Original Author
    9 years ago

PhoneLady -your posts were one of the reasons I decided to get it!

Rebunky - the counters are absolute black granite honed. The faucet is the Delta Cassidy - the taller one (there are two versions).

Aries61 - I think the cabinet is bumped out an inch. I was worried it wouldn't fit when I found out it was a 34" cabinet & the sink calls for a 36" base, but they didn't have to cut into the top. The cabinets are custom, made by a company called Prevo in Ephrata, PA.

And since my ipad likes to rotate pictures, I'm posting another, normal picture here!

• aries61
    9 years ago

Thanks for the information. I rotated and re-posted the first picture so it looks fine in the post.

• thepeppermintleaf
    9 years ago

We just got a Blanco sink in anthracite too! (super single instead of your cascade). The anthracite is really beautiful and has a sparkle to it! Congratulations!! :-)

• rebunky
    9 years ago

Thanks for the info. on your materials. My cabinets come in on the 19th. I'm so excited. I showed my DH your sink and he loved it too. Isn't it hilarious how a sink can make us so giddy? Thanks again for showing us your baby.