Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NXR Range Around Northern Virginia

Posted by 911fan (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 8, 12 at 13:48

Has anyone been lucky enough to track down one of these unicorns in the DC area? I'm close to buying one online from Costco however want to see it in person before I actually take the plunge.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NXR Range Around Northern Virginia

911 Fan, I see there are 15 such 'Unicorns' listed currently on eBay. You might look them to see if one of the listings might possibly be near you.

Actually.... Kijiji might be a better resource. I'm new to Kijiji, but it will show you what is available near you.

o

Thanks, I actually had checked on eBay and not been able to find anything. Still looking for a showroom.

o

bumping this with my fingers crossed!

o

You should try posting on the Appliances Forum.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here