Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ok we weighed in on "New Contender"post do this one

Posted by sarina (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 8, 13 at 13:37

Okay we all know my floor is not going to be able to change. It is down it is done. I do have plenty of light in my kitchen that is from other sources and can add more if have to. I just do not have a ton of natural light as mentioned. Giving the fact I just do adore the Blue Pearl granite can I do that with my tan floor as I said it does have creamy tones in it with a some grey streaks that are more noticeable in the floor as a whole laid down. We would have warm cabs blue pearl warm floor warm splash. What is the verdict on this?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ok we weighed in on "New Contender"post do this one

I think what would help is if you put your tile and cabinet door next to the Blue Pearl slab at the granite yard and then post. Also include a photo of the cabs and floor installed, cleaned up. No one is getting the full picture here with the numerous threads, and you'll want new people to weigh in too.

o

It's impossible to give any solid input without photos of all the options.

o

Okay I will do that Mayflowers. I have a piece from my old blue pearl or would whole slab be better,?

o

blue pearl, brown cabinets, tan floor. Click on the image to get a large full screen view.

Here is a link that might be useful: kitchen

o

Sorry, but I just don't see black or gray granite looking good with your dark brown cabs and tan floor. I think it will look very disjointed. I think you need to find a granite that has the colors of your cabs AND floors for a unified look. Then the BS should coordinate with the counter.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here