Return to the Kitchens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chrystalline Gold granite? Is there another name for it?

Posted by marti8a (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 13, 12 at 13:25

I had to run an errand this morning so went back to the granite yard to see why the sample they gave me doesn't look good in my kitchen with the cabinets, and looked fine in the warehouse. When I put the sample on the slab, the slab looked pink. While there, I saw another slab that looked good with my sample door and got a sample of it to bring home. This time I put the sample on the slab to verify color before bringing it home.

The color is Chrystalline Gold and looks a lot like Santa Cecilia, but with more black and less of the pink tones. I haven't seen it anywhere before and wonder if it's known by a different name. When I did a search I found Gold Chrystal but it's not the same stone.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chrystalline Gold granite? Is there another name for it?

I misspelled it. It is CRISTALINO GOLD. I called DalTile and the lady there said the closest they have is one called Solarius.

It looks a lot like New Venetian Gold & Santa Cecilia to me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Kitchens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here